Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

I don't see these selling out, will try to cop later for under retail. Royals come out a few days later and I might have to spend extra bread on resale :x

Yeah bull1tRC's video said that these had WC4 leather. He'll post a vid soon
just checked his youtube - he said at first they looked like they have the same quality leather as wc4, but upon further inspection the motorsports come up short. same line of opinion from foamersimpson - he just said they were straight up bad quality lol. 

*goes back to waiting for bred 4s*

My pair came in today. My take on the leather: well it's definitely synthetic. Almost feels like a thinner cut than the 2016 wc4 but not like the 2012 wc4s. Kinda like comparing the 2016 tb 3s to the 88 3s. It's not bad but the white cements just feel better to the touch imo.

View media item 2345729

So the new edition isn't going to have that little logo on the side towards the heel.

giphy.gif

Had the 2012 Fire Reds, they cracked with every step, but the shoe is so clean its hard to pass up. With that being said, I will be purchasing these. Strictly for the summer. 

Had the 2012 Fire Reds, they cracked with every step, but the shoe is so clean its hard to pass up. With that being said, I will be purchasing these. Strictly for the summer. 
I see what you're saying, my coworker wore his pair yesterday and even though the paint is cracked they still look great.

Dude, limited does not mean the same thing it did back when these first came out. I really wouldn't panic if I were going after these.

And seriously, how hard is it to take those 2006 fire reds you have lying around and turn them into a pair of these? A customizer would make light work of the task.

Last edited:
They look fresh, probably the same material from the last FR-4s (not good, not horrible).

Highly doubt the leather or likes of , is as trash as the 16 tb3s is.

Also ,Im happy they aint got spike lee on the side.
Yea, he has his place movie wise, but I always felt him being on the 4s was corny.

Last edited:
Loving all these 4's with the proper netting and hard to chip/crack midsoles.

2016 WC4 is trashed as one of my daily beaters and no signs of midsole troubles. Hope these are the same as well.

Same goes for Nike Air TB3. Crappy leather, but great midsole. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom