Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Is the 2012 fire red leather that bad?
I have the alt 4 and dfa 4 leather is pretty soft
If the comfort on these is the same I might pickup

Yea the fire reds and military blues were terrible. Probably worst cardboard ive seen on Jays. That may push me away from these.

Well that sucks I really wanted these
I guess I'll have to check them out in person
I was planning on buying online on RD
But if the leather is trash I'll prob pass and hope to cop later down the road for cheap
Appreciate the info

Of all the iv's that came out in 2012 the varsity red was the worst. I refuse to call them fire red because they didn't use that shade and it makes a huge difference to the shoe. These Motorsport iv's remind me too much of the 2012 retro run. Shape looks off and the paint looks like it will chip after multiple wears.

Would like the cool greys to make an appearance..04' pair is beat. But copping these no matter what, along with the royals and pure $s

Why would you rather have a yellow shoe versus a blue that is more wearable?

and I haven't heard these are IV fire red quality? I think this is getting like a lot of other threads, where if something isn't SBB level it's bad.

and I haven't heard these are IV fire red quality? I think this is getting like a lot of other threads, where if something isn't SBB level it's bad.
the leather is wack but prolly not as bad as the fire reds I'm sure.

Because I like yellow shoes simple as that and blue shoes usually are to dull or the shade of blue looks bad

Conspiracy Theory
Maybe the new Motorsports have garbage leather because the original did as well. Meaning the mass GR can't be Superior to the friends and family release.
It's Jordan Brand we are talking here.

^Im not risking it.

If theyre indeed like the 2012 leather, I can live with that.
Rather have 2016 wc4 leather , but thats out now.

However if theyre as bad as the '16 tb3s all discolored, and plasticky, I wont be wasting my $ on em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom