Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

These will most definitely sit. They have been sitting at flight23 in Chicago for 2 weeks now. They still have a FSR. I thought they'd sell out by now since they are available about a month early but nope.

if imma get a white/blue 4 it'll be militarys. Plus the grey on them helps with the main white contrast, just way cleaner. These look like some payless superhero colors. The shade of blue burns my eyes. Needed to be royal or sport blue
I would say the Colombian 4s are the best blue 4 just my 2 cents

seen these in person... material is garbage, but the colorway is on point

the pair I seen already had them cardboard like creases that you would find on the 2012 4s and 2013 5s

have fun with your new shovelware machine

giphy.gif

It's third behind my PC and PS4 anyway :lol:

All I need is the main games and remasters from the past couple gens and I'm solid

Saw these in hand. Leather quality is 2012 fire red bad. A shame.

SMH. Sad to hear. 2012 fire red 4's hurt my feet pretty bad after a couple wears. Had to sell them shortly after.

That so called leather was one of the worst.

Last edited:
Saw these in hand. Leather quality is 2012 fire red bad. A shame.

Jordan starting off pretty good with the Oreo 4s and now they are going back to their pathetic cheap ways. They keep pushing it and I may jump to another shoe company altogether. Jerks.

Always loved the look and the feel of the 4s on feet, and I've always been a fan of blue colorways from JB as well, but this blue just looks off to me. Sounds like these will be sitting come game time like last years Kaepernick. I can get down with that.

Back
Top Bottom