Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Very tempted to cop at that price from link above. Decent price at 150-160.
How long does shipping take for anyone who has copped from ist before?

Very tempted to cop at that price from link above. Decent price at 150-160.
How long does shipping take for anyone who has copped from ist before?
When I ordered a few months ago, it took them 3 days from the day I ordered from them.

Different shoe, but still fast shipping.

Last edited:
Yeah I feel like these can be had at $120-150
I'm gonna sit back and hopefully wait for the discounts to roll right in....

If nyc heads want the motorsports now flight 23 on Fulton has pairs at box price I believe a full size run

I got a size 9 this afternoon there

Last edited:
Waited too long...just had a free moment at work and most sizes are gone. Hoping for a 130 to 150 pricepoint on these...

Just got mine today. I like how they gave the youth midsole the men's midsole treatment this time around. As mentioned, quality is subpar but I'm digging them.
View media item 2371000

Last edited:
Just got mine today. I like how they gave the youth midsole the men's midsole treatment this time around. As mentioned, quality is subpar but I'm digging them.

unfortunately the quality on GS pairs is almost always subpar.  my wife refuses to wear jordans because they feel like plastic in GS sizes.

unfortunately the quality on GS pairs is almost always subpar.  my wife refuses to wear jordans because they feel like plastic in GS sizes.
I experienced that with the TB3s. I teach and it happened to be a day we could wear jeans and sneakers. My kids were taking a test and every time I moved around the room, they would squeak. My kids would get so distracted, laughing. I had to sit and supervise from a student desk so I wouldn't be a distraction to them.
mean.gif

Last edited:
^ someone mentioned they were sitting at FA Chicago
Looking at the map....looks like discount for sure!

Back
Top Bottom