Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

This is good news 
smokin.gif

Will cop on release day for me and my son...[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]Unfortunately he ain't waiting for no discount [emoji]128557[/emoji]

This is stupid. Nike say all y'all ol ladies got to download the app to get their pairs now. Now got to teach the youngins how to cop their shoes of their tablets.

I really don't know what to feel about these... i love the colorway but i prefer save money and restore my 2012 fire red pair
View media item 2373253

These sneakers are great, but the materials were so bad. My feet couldn't take it after a couple wears.

I hope the motor sport has a better so called leather than the Fire Red 2012 pair. But still, will only cop the 4's on discount. Which I'm sure they'll end up being.

Last edited:
These sneakers are great, but the materials were so bad. My feet couldn't take it after a couple wears.

I hope the motor sport has a better so called leather than the Fire Red 2012 pair. But still, will only cop the 4's on discount. Which I'm sure they'll end up being.
I only have to buy the acetone , i have all the other product for the resto process and i clean them up with jason markk so they looks like brand new with crease lol. So at the end its a steeeeallls (dammndee eyes and voice). I will go to see the motorsport in person but i'm sure its nearly the same average quality.

Last edited:
Saw and felt them in hand today. Materials are really not that good, felt super stiff. I touched the sides and there no was no give. The toe part was soft at least. Rest of the shoe was not.

Definitely getting these at discount. No can do at full retail. If I can't, no bid deal. These aren't a priority.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom