Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

just ignore him. hes weird. he keeps replying to my posts cuz hes still hurt about something i said to him in another thread i blocked him.

i paid 27 cents for my motorsports and 160 for my black royal 1

and its still motorsport iv > black royal 1
laugh.gif

My pair comes in from FTL on Thursday. I'm dumb hype. First pair of Jordans since French Blue 12s last year, I think.

I think the comparison comes from the fact these and the Royals were released back to back and the Royals got all the hype while these sat.

But if you want to compare black based kicks, the black version of these > Royals.
I understand he did it because how the releases were scheduled. Still makes no sense comparing white to black of completely different models. Comparing these to TB3s would make more sense.

Last edited:
Lmao at noble kane.. I'll leave it there. I just comment on things I find strange in these NTstreets. A lame gone go ahead and be a lame tho, since you can't disagree with them.
No one gotta agree with my comments, Ima continue to comment tho once it's kick related. And make more sense on a consistent basis than that dude.

My man gum bottoms repping these HARD.

I like it.

Tie your shoes though bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Finally got these for below retail on champs.. anyone know how long it takes champs to process to a purchase mines still says pending or status open I'm not used to purchasing from champs online .

Finally got these for below retail on champs.. anyone know how long it takes champs to process to a purchase mines still says pending or status open I'm not used to purchasing from champs online .
When did you purchase? I haven't bought from Champs online in a minute, but if it's anything like Footlocker it'll probably ship out today if you just ordered.

I ordered from Footlocker on Sunday and it was processed and shipped next day due to it being a weekend. You'll probably get them Monday though.

just ignore him. hes weird. he keeps replying to my posts cuz hes still hurt about something i said to him in another thread i blocked him.

i paid 27 cents for my motorsports and 160 for my black royal 1

and its still motorsport iv > black royal 1
You would have to pay me to take these over royals. 

When did you purchase? I haven't bought from Champs online in a minute, but if it's anything like Footlocker it'll probably ship out today if you just ordered.

I ordered from Footlocker on Sunday and it was processed and shipped next day due to it being a weekend. You'll probably get them Monday though.
I ordered yesterday but spoke to customer service a few min ago and they said it should be shipped today , it was weird cause I know Nike An ftl ship asap not used to champs service. Much respect [emoji]9994[/emoji] for the info.

Last edited:
I ordered yesterday but spoke to customer service a few min ago and they said it should be shipped today , it was weird cause I know Nike An ftl ship asap not used to champs service. Much respect [emoji]9994[/emoji] for the info.
No problem! Hopefully your pair comes in flawless.

ah i see thats cool i never bought from there but heard bout them is it like ebay?

Last edited:
View media item 2402661Happy with mine. Went to to stores to swap out for a better looking left shoe on both pairs. But glad i copped at discount. Gave me the time to hunt out for better looking lefts.Sizes were drying up around my neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Happy with mine. Went to to stores to swap out for a better looking left shoe on both pairs. But glad i copped at discount. Gave me the time to hunt out for better looking lefts.Sizes were drying up around my neck of the woods.
What happened to the original left that made you drive all over to find another one?

Happy with my pair..but gotta say that the creasing on these after 1 casual wear is equal to like 4-5 wears..a little annoying because these are dope

Back
Top Bottom