Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

This is the kind of enthusiasm I like to see though, no hype, no limited nonsense, just really digging what HE digs and wearing the sh*t out of them. Triple up if you have to bro!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

This is the kind of enthusiasm I like to see though, no hype, no limited nonsense, just really digging what HE digs and wearing the sh*t out of them. Triple up if you have to bro! :smokin
I feel it gum bottoms for mayor! :lol:

Are these hard to get on the mainland? In Hawaii it's still a FSR in stores. When they go on sale I'll buy cuz I like the colors [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I understand what @gum bottoms  is going through because I rocked my Alternate 4s like crazy once I got them. Don't even want to post a picture of how they look right now. Just know I need a 2nd pair. 

Are these hard to get on the mainland? In Hawaii it's still a FSR in stores. When they go on sale I'll buy cuz I like the colors [emoji]128076[/emoji]

They are everywhere here in the mainland
Pretty much everyone is waiting for them to hit that discount
They are or were on sale for $152 at FTL

Last edited:
What happened to the original left that made you drive all over to find another one?
the left shoes i looked at had issues. Some i recall were... midsole paint chips, deep odd crease in the toeboxes and one was straight up tried on and just thown back in the box ( dirty bottoms and precreasing and all). I mean...i know what up with quality we get from jb...just wanted to hunt some good pairs down before they dried up.

Last edited:
Got mine in from Foot Action. First time ever getting a crushed box from shipping....while nearing 100 pairs of sneakers. It was bound to happen sooner or later.....but damn. Looks like it was in a trash compactor. 

Shoes are good though. For $164 I'm straight. 

Last edited:
I feel like the only reason these are sitting is the timing with all the other heat that came out around them. This is a dope shoe that I couldn't imagine still sitting had it been timed better by JB, regardless of them making a lot of stock. I wish every shoe would be like this one, screw hype.. I'll take hope (as in actually getting a pair of what you want/like).

Strolling through the mall today fresh off a tax return. I bit and bought these. Jordan/Nike has been on a blue shoe tear the last couple of weeks. Motorsports, Royals, Blue 12 restock, and now the 11 lows. I've bought 3 pairs of blue shoes in the last 2 weeks......

Strolling through the mall today fresh off a tax return. I bit and bought these. Jordan/Nike has been on a blue shoe tear the last couple of weeks. Motorsports, Royals, Blue 12 restock, and now the 11 lows. I've bought 3 pairs of blue shoes in the last 2 weeks......
don't forget those all blue Jordan 1s they dropped as well.

My pair just arrived! Some minor creasing, but I'm not tripping. The smells coming from these is incredibly strong. Love it though. Nothing like those factory fumes from a fresh pair.
that right shoe would bother me a little bit. you can clearly see the imprint of the extra mesh underneath through the leather.

thats not with tax dog so its not the shipped price

my tax is 10 percent

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom