Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

That's a heavy statement I don't see that happening but a guy could dream [emoji]128546[/emoji]

You're probably right, but I will stay full of hope! I got my black metallic 5s for 190 and the TB3s for 160 (which I already know what everyone will say regarding those. My pairs were crisp though.) Not looking for a deep discount if/when it happens, just not looking to pay WC4 NA prices. If we go off this years model JB has going, I certainly don't think it's out of the question.

Monday around 2:30
I live in Chicago so travel isn't too far they ship from philly
They used usps 2 day priority
Mine should here today then. I'm 30mins away. 
laugh.gif

cityblue always ship hella fast to me im in cali and the shoes always come in 1-2 days

thats fast from philly to cali thats unheard of

You're probably right, but I will stay full of hope! I got my black metallic 5s for 190 and the TB3s for 160 (which I already know what everyone will say regarding those. My pairs were crisp though.) Not looking for a deep discount if/when it happens, just not looking to pay WC4 NA prices. If we go off this years model JB has going, I certainly don't think it's out of the question.
Great prices on the 5 and 3's. I would be in the same boat. Not looking for anything crazy, just grab my size hassle free below retail. Plus I'm hunting down good prices on 5's and 3's lol.

^ don't worry there will be deals to be had in the future
Turn that frown upside down [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom