Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

i bought these because sir flight 89's are a underated pair of kicks I wear alot.

da flights never crack...if these do? ill never buy IV's again.

Was about to double up on these but got a good price accepted on a 2nd pair of Master 12s ,so went in on them instead.

Still , I'll likely double up on these as well sometime soon here.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie the crease game on these is strong
It's a good thing I don't care bout no creases [emoji]128514[/emoji]

creasing on jordan 1 thru 5 is nice

think has to do with those models having a toe cap

the steel x with the toe cap as well

Last edited:
Been wearing mine for about 8 hours or so
Pretty comfortable
Yeah it's synthetic leather but at least it's soft
At least on my pair
Been wearing a lot of my 4's lately
4's fully broken in are [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Anyone getting midsole cracking? I wore mine on easter ans they are good for now. I remember how I sold off my 4's due to cracking, hope that isn't the case with these as they are one of my favorite 4s.

Anyone getting midsole cracking? I wore mine on easter ans they are good for now. I remember how I sold off my 4's due to cracking, hope that isn't the case with these as they are one of my favorite 4s.

I haven't seen cracking on 4's since the 2012 **** JB produced and put a Retro 4 label on .

just got the spiked versions for  75% off retail in vegas, got me hyped for the game royals

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Nice a $25 gift card

Even when cityblue isnt clutch they still clutch

You gotta love cityblue,they good people

Nice a $25 gift card
Even when cityblue isnt clutch they still clutch
You gotta love cityblue,they good people

Spoke to Andrew on the phone this week at City Blue . They are really good peeps . Wish there were more retailers like City Blue around the country that are so appreciative of their customers and just make each transaction easy .

Back
Top Bottom