Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

I never got my shipping info from cityblue ... but my order is confirmed. Should I be worry ?
Word. I live close to Philly and haven't received them when people across the country already have. I think I'll just call.
No one has I don't think.

As long as you got an order confirmation you'll be fine. I live in South Jersey and they sent it 1 Day Priority. Expect your pairs today.

That $25 gift card is smart. A lot of places will give you 10-15% off, but $25 will get someone to come back and buy even if they missed out like @AirForce1King  ...They dropped a 15% off code in my box too, just for buying, which was much appreciated.

CityBlue takes care of people. Their stores always have different selections than FTL & Co. I remember last year they had the Roc-a-fella anniversary collection. Hats were super dope AND they're in-store prices rival some Footsite discount prices. They had the Charlotte 10s at $119 in store like 2 months after release when everyone else was still charging close to retail. And this is IN STORE. I wish more retailers would match their online prices because I would love to buy more shoes in person, but it doesn't make sense when you can save $60 by just ordering online.

Last edited:
Triple ups? Where they do that at? [emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]‍♂️
nerd.gif

I contacted City Blue about my order and they haven't even shipped yet, they said they are some delays and will be shipping out on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom