Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Saw some kid walking like a duck in these to prevent creasing. The dad asked me if his shoes were too big that's why he walking like that. I said no he just don't want to crease them :lol:

Saw some kid walking like a duck in these to prevent creasing. The dad asked me if his shoes were too big that's why he walking like that. I said no he just don't want to crease them :lol:
His dad should have just creased them for him. :lol:

Finally got a chance to buy the motorsports 4 on sale after missing out on a lot of previous sales for this shoe. I know this color isn't the most desired, but I think it's a decent colorway and especially at a great price. Starting to build up my Jordan collection on a budget :smile:

Ka4Ejb9.png

I found a new really good deal for these... almost all sizes available
$95.99 shipped. Use coupon code "STEAL20" @ checkout for 20% off and free shipping

https://www.shiekh.com/jordan-white-game-royal-black-air-jordan-4-retro.html

alternates still sitting on shelves hopefully they reach outlets and save me another basic trip to the mall

Reactions: PJS
Pretty decent price for alternates. Showing up as 119.99. Cheaper than the city blue deal. And the ms 4s coming out to less than 100 bucks? That's good for the folks that missed the flash sales and no codes. Eat up. Im contemplating doubling up on alt's...

Last edited:
alternates still sitting on shelves hopefully they reach outlets and save me another basic trip to the mall

Pretty decent price for alternates. Showing up as 119.99. Cheaper than the city blue deal. And the ms 4s coming out to less than 100 bucks? That's good for the folks that missed the flash sales and no codes. Eat up. Im contemplating doubling up on alt's...

Y'all just made me heartbroken.

I paid Alternates for $142. Lol
But I paid my MS4 for $50 second handed

Man this sucks. Happened to see my size in stock on Ndc. I checkout and get the confirmation. Then the next morning they cancelled my order. Wtf

I bought a pair off nike for around $120. These are very underrated. One of the best retro colorway

So I just broke these out for the first time today. Is it the general consensus that these run large? I wear a size 13 typically and these feel very big on me.

So I just broke these out for the first time today. Is it the general consensus that these run large? I wear a size 13 typically and these feel very big on me.

They run big for me also
I wear size 10 in 4’s
They feel like 10.5-11 to me
Just lace them up real tight and wear thick socks

Back
Top Bottom