Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Its weird Guys. I find the Motorsport runs TTS and the Aways runs bigger. By the Way, my Motorsports came in last Week...

IMG_20171019_184716.jpg

I think all Jordan 4s run big compared to Jordan 3 & 5
I have 3 pairs of sz 9.5, 1 pair of sz 10 Jordan 4s

sz 9.5 feel like sz 9.75 to me (if there is 9.75)
and the sz 10 feels like sz 10.5

Thank God the lockdown is good so sz 10 doesn't fall off

Jesus! My pockets in rehab with all the upcoming lineup, but dangit i'd probably grab both Motorsports if a decent deal pops up.

Haha i know what u mean :D

The Motorsport Away i bought a couple Months ago. The normal Motorsports was the last Grab. It was a good Deal for me here in Europe. 130€ its ok.
Retail in Europe ist always the same Price like US, but in €.

I think all Jordan 4s run big compared to Jordan 3 & 5
I have 3 pairs of sz 9.5, 1 pair of sz 10 Jordan 4s

sz 9.5 feel like sz 9.75 to me (if there is 9.75)
and the sz 10 feels like sz 10.5

Thank God the lockdown is good so sz 10 doesn't fall off

My TTS is 8.

Jordan 1 = TTS fits perfect
3's = i have to go up a Size, they run really small to me.
4's = TTS but i can go 0.5 down if i want it narrow
5's = TTS
6's = I can go down 1.0. No Joke, i can wear a 7y in Jordan 6 :rofl:
11's = TTS
13's = Really Strange for me. The Breds ( 2017 ) runs really TTS. A little bit smaller and i could not wear them. The lows in Brave Blue runs bigger. I could down 0.5 easily.

Reactions: PJS
Anyone able to cop on the restock? It's funny how a shoe is more sought after or looks better once it's not seen as much anymore considering these came out more than a year ago lol. $170 on DSG isn't too bad it's still under retail.... but man I remember these being even way cheaper lol.

Anyone able to cop on the restock? It's funny how a shoe is more sought after or looks better once it's not seen as much anymore considering these came out more than a year ago lol. $170 on DSG isn't too bad it's still under retail.... but man I remember these being even way cheaper lol.
StockX, fam. Got both Motorsports for way below retail.

They go for over retail now

I remember when they sold for $100 on NDC with code

Yessir, got mine on NDC for $100 with code. Couldn't believe it, finally got in on a great deal where my size 13 was still available. Usually it's always gone.

what are they going for now ?
$200+ lol

Didn’t believe it either

I bought my little brother a pair during the sale, came out under $100 I think. He had em and never wore em so he told me to sell em, went on stockX and couldn’t believe they were retail or over :lol:

91393B0A-29C5-4F1D-BB87-50F7C0328FAA.jpeg
The white laces were fine, but I wondered how light grey would work on the Motorsports. So, I pulled the ones from my green curry AM1s, and the verdict: FRESH! The laces are shorter of course, but they still work untied. Nevertheless, this is how I’m going to rock then from now on.

91393B0A-29C5-4F1D-BB87-50F7C0328FAA.jpeg
The white laces were fine, but I wondered how light grey would work on the Motorsports. So, I pulled the ones from my green curry AM1s, and the verdict: FRESH! The laces are shorter of course, but they still work untied. Nevertheless, this is how I’m going to rock then from now on.
they just look like you got some dingy *** laces now

^ Yeah i thought you were showing how much you wore a beater pair until I read the text

I have a pair I bought thats too small. Would you guys sell them now or wait a year or two? Near mint I wore them a few times 2 or 3 times before realizing they were way to small. Unfortunately I threw the box out as I bought them to beat to hell not sit on a shelf.

Back
Top Bottom