AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

For those in the DMV area, Tyson's Corner mall will have plenty of pairs to go around between Footlocker, champs, and Finishline.

Last edited:
i got a ticket for a size 12 but i need a size 11

i am heading to a store that opens after my spot to try and make a trade

hope it works out.............................................................peace23

got my size easy on lock  in san antonio, guessin every1 else tryin to buy other stuff or waitin on the 11s

Luckily I was able to grab my 9.5 earlier today... Definitely have to thank my boy BJ for the assist while I was at work.
Hope everyone has a good holiday and good luck to all of my NT brethren that are trying to get their pair. :nthat:

it seems as if a lot of you guys managed to get your pairs on lock so should it be fairly easy to cop online?

got a call from champs with my size 9 on lock.

sheen_winning.jpg

hopefully i get lucky with the 11s
smile.gif

this is probably the 25th time its been asked but are these true to size or should one get .5 smaller? i have heard a mix of answers but i have not read one that has a definite yes or no. can anyone that has these early and has actually walked in them and not just tried them on give some feedback?

Put 1 ticket in at my local footlocker and I got that call! Got my size 8 secured! Will try and double up online doh :smokin :smokin :smokin

lol he good, its just da bar code, not an order number

my tix:

We posting tix. not shoes. tix

i really wish every NTer who loves these, will get a pair.

Happy thanksgiving yall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom