AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

same here but after what hapened to that dude in the yeezy thread I'm hesitant about posting any type of confirmation on nt
laugh.gif
What can someone possibly do with a confirmation anyway? Probably nothing.  It's not like he can buy the shoe instead of the actual person because they also check your ID when you come in to buy it making sure you are the same person.

Just bought my pair. Paid 230, but i'm willing to pay a little extra to secure myself a pair.

Last edited:
^^^^^Guys like that are the reason why the damn RIOTS are going to start out here in L.A. Greedy ***

^^^^^Guys like that are the reason why the damn RIOTS are going to start out here in L.A. Greedy ***

Exactly... I mean is that necessary... 12 pairs??? Open up a shop and get you a contract with Nike wtf... Glad I don't go out to cop much anymore... Don't know how long that's gonna last though cause FL caught on to phone orders now smfh

AirThompson you are the reason why HYPEBEASTS exist

SMH at all the saltiness up in here!!! Why all the hate for Air Thompson??? dude did his HW and didn't sleep on these...dudes all up on the guy calling him hype :smh: enough of the saltiness here...ain't his fault you guys stuck to 1 ticket and hoped for the best. If the shoe was on the other foot some of you would have done the same it's called "wishful thinking and hoping for the best". Wake up guys in the real world when you want something you go after it got to increase your chances...so don't stop at just 1 and expect the dice to roll in your favor. :rolleyes :x PROPS to you FAM for coppin 4/12...and for you who are wondering...I DID MY WORK and went to Buena Park (18th), Stonewood (19th), Cerritos (18th), Lakewood (19th), and Westminister (19th)....hoping to cop just 1... but got 3/5 locked... I got all the phone calls at my answering machine at home....I'm actually going to give 2 pairs as Christmas presents...so does that make me hype cause i got multiples??? time to grow up and be more mature...stop acting like little kids.

Last edited:
Damn...can we get the approval process back?
mean.gif

Some of these threads turn into complete rubbish.  Homeboy was supposed to grab one ticket, click his heels, wish upon a star, and rub the lamp for genie to come out in order to get his shoes?
grin.gif

Dudes seriously need to get their blood pressure checked more regularly.  Sodium levels that high are dangerous.

Last edited:
for you LA peeps, just got a call from Champs (westfield mall - old fox hill mall) to confirm my 10.5.

#2 locked up (1 guarantee ticket, 1 raffle). I'm good now.

Looks at posts, looks at join dates......... Leaves

THIS!!! exactly :x repped! and to those that are going to say you've been here longer :smh: :smh: :smh: you all should know better and support FAM instead of doing GANGNAM STYLE on his *** :rofl:

Last edited:
Folks on the West Coast don't sleep on Shiekh shoe store. Still giving out tickets til closing tonigh and drawing tomorrow. Got two Shekh stores in the mall here.

Thanks pyboy for the backup nd fellas, but I can handle these clowns dolo.

Dudes coming around to lurk every release thread near RD, but call me hype? Grain of salt to me.

LA cats be femalesqe, y'all see this? :lol:

Last edited:
Folks on the West Coast don't sleep on Shiekh shoe store. Still giving out tickets til closing tonigh and drawing tomorrow. Got two Shekh stores in the mall here.

Also anybody in LA, Northridge Mall Shiekh, Shoe Palace, & Finish Line will be doing first come first serve. They're getting 20 pairs between the three.

Thanks pyboy for the backup nd fellas, but I can handle these clowns dolo.

Dudes coming around to lurk every release thread near RD, but call me hype? Grain of salt to me.

LA cats be femalesqe, y'all see this? :lol:

no probs FAM...you always gonna have haters...but like i said if they got their kicks they wouldn't be sayin anything at all sad... but true lol... ANYWAYS for you people that only post when it's near RD or complain about not getting kicks n hating on those that do... go to STONEWOOD MALL SHIEKHS that's in DOWNEY they still giving raffle tixs till close... also WESTMINISTER MALL FNL doing first come first serve 5AM DROP on RD. you're welcome lurkers/salty newbies... :smh: sorry for the rant but people like these...n/m just plain SAD IMO

Last edited:
Also anybody in LA, Northridge Mall Shiekh, Shoe Palace, & Finish Line will be doing first come first serve. They're getting 20 pairs between the three.

Just 20 pairs? Wow.

Footaction at Westfield mall just called to confirm. Thats two now in the past hour. Going to hook someone up with one of the pairs.

Back
Top Bottom