AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

so any info for those who struck out on raffles? like what time sites are going to release em? any info is appreciated, pm me of you must but if you already got multiple pairs on lock share the wealth!

just got the call from footlocker in newark!!!!

stupid piece of crap cell phone wouldn't answer when i swiped "answer" and i knew it was them. i called back 4 times but the phone was busy, i was like nooooooooooooooooo

but then i got thru and i said I KNOW ITS FOOTLOCKER ABOUT THE JORDANS MY CELL IS BUSTED PLS DONT GIVE AWAY MY SIZEEEEEE

dude was like we got u holmes, size 11. friday between 8-6

everybody else keep ur head up the day isnt over maybe these guys were being lazy.

hahaha man im just hyped cuz i havent won any raffles since like 2nd grade 
laugh.gif

dont stop believin hahaha

so any info for those who struck out on raffles? like what time sites are going to release em? any info is appreciated, pm me of you must but if you already got multiple pairs on lock share the wealth!

you're typical sites fam that do GR you know them already don't need to put them on blast here lol just remember they drop 5am (PST) 8am (EST) on RD if you gonna do sites be ready for a crash...just get the tabs lock and bookmark them.

I had 3 tickets and no call so far :frown:

Edit: Anyone from SD get a call from the footlocker in Mission Valley or Westfield mall, or the champs at westfield?

Last edited:
I entered three raffles for the IV's and won two of them. One for my size 10.5 and a 11.5 for my friend. Sounds like there will be plenty to go around. Feels good to have your pair lock down. Good luck to everyone copping this Friday.

honestly this raffle system might benefit ppl online

i for one, will not even bother going online now that i have my pair. tehre will be dirtbags who secured a pair via raffle and still try to cop multiple pairs online to resell

but hopefully most ppl that came up via tickets/raffles stay off the web and theres less traffic for everyone else

Damn...can we get the approval process back? :smh:

Some of these threads turn into complete rubbish.  Homeboy was supposed to grab one ticket, click his heels, wish upon a star, and rub the lamp for genie to come out in order to get his shoes? >D

Dudes seriously need to get their blood pressure checked more regularly.  Sodium levels that high are dangerous.

:rofl:

so crazy last year i just had to wait in line 2 hours now i have to hope to win a opportunity to even buy them

honestly this raffle system might benefit ppl online
i for one, will not even bother going online now that i have my pair. tehre will be dirtbags who secured a pair via raffle and still try to cop multiple pairs online to resell
but hopefully most ppl that came up via tickets/raffles stay off the web and theres less traffic for everyone else

Agreed. I wont be anywhere near the computer Friday morning, now that I have mine locked up. Good point.

I work in retail and Black Friday is the worst day of the year.

Hoping I can get a chance to leave and grab my pair.

My size is confirmed.

Can't wait.

Guy at Ftl said they have so many they gave out tickets sun and should still have plenty for Friday walk ups

Got the call from Cerritos (CA) Footaction earlier today for my size 13. I will still try to cop a pair at Finish Line's midnight release because I have a WC Rewards card that I want to use. If I am successful at FNL, I'll let someone get my FA pair for retail because I don't need two pair. Good to know I'm set, no matter what happens with FNL. :smokin :D 8)

Back
Top Bottom