AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Thanks. Something seems strange with UPS .I live in very good neighborhood my neighbors are always on the lookout said they seen nothing.Ill be on the lookout. All my future orders I will pay more to have signature.

Definitely worth it bro !! $2.00 extra wont kill you, but missing kicks will !!

Just got my FNL. My SH pair came Tuesday. Such a beautiful shoe. My pair of 99s got stolen in 05 so these have been on my radar since then. Couldn't afford to get the pack a few years ago so this was the biggest release for me this year. Feels good!

Enjoy bro !! Those are sweet kicks !!! I personally live them, pplZ will
Always find something wrong with them. Me personally I doubled up on these, that's how sweet they are to me !!!!

Hopefully I'll try to get in on the next restock at DSG if there is one, if not just back to the waiting game for trying to grab one at retail.

My pair from FNL came in today and like everyone else I'm very impressed with how these came out. I do not regret doubling up on these. No complaints here.

Sorry to hear about people getting their pairs stolen or lost after getting a delivered notice. I actually came home today from lunch with the fam and saw the UPS guy pull up as we were entering the garage. We crossed path when I got out of my car and he didn't even ask me to sign for the package, straight up dropped them off at my doorstep and off he went. I normally send all my shoe purchases to my work address because I'm rarely home during delivery. Has worked pretty great for me. I only sent them to my house this week because I'm on vacation this week I knew I was going to be home when they deliver. 

I am surprised by how many people did not get their Bred IVs. I got my guarantee ticket 6 hours before they were allowed to sell them. I got a guaranteed ticket ON black Friday. Good luck to those trying to get their pair.

sunshineblotters, VMVInc has a few sizes up for $230 shipped.

Where I am probably going to buy mine, but overseas pair...Idk..
IF I dont get hit by customs, that is definitely a steal. But I thought VMV was getting exposed left and right last year for selling fakes. I refuse to believe BCIIIs can be restocked anywhere and not sell out by the end of the day. I am also always suspicious of full size run restocks.

Last edited:
that paint crack and chip like no other worst quality 3's ive owned im glad i didnt double up on it and 3's are my GRAIL
my pair was fresh off NDC too none of that foolishness over seas/early release pairs
i wore my pair for a little less than a week and noticed cracking im not a big dude or anything either
the cracks are thin but long skinny hair cracks it isnt noticeable but it is to the trained eye (anyone thats has cracked midsoles)
Anyone try getting softer more cushioned soles that would absorb impact use in your retros?  I swore I had read somewhere where that could prevent cracking, but it sounded like a load of crap.  Just curious if anyone gave it a shot though...

These are one of the best colorways of the Air Jordan IV. I can't wait to get mine in the mail tomorrow morning finally. 
nthat.gif

^Just be glad we can actually this. knowing JB I am surprised there were that many high quality colorways. Only the FRIVs sucked and that is a huge relief.

yeah the 2011 white cements/true blues quality was great for me no complaints (i doubled up on both)
i was highly disappointed though when the black cements were so bad

Sam, you probably wouldn't suggest buying it from overseas for $230 shipped?

the leather feels nicer but creases easier than the white cements/true blues too if you dont mind that and the paint cracking go for it
its a beautiful shoe get 1 pair if you must but it isnt worth doubling up

i can only compare the black cements to the other 3's that released that year cuz i havent bought any jays this year but these bred 4's :lol:

Last edited:
Yea UPS are known for leaving packages infront of your door... I had 3 packages stolen in the last couple years, they now ask for signatures every time they deliver with no extra charge.

they arent gonna do anything for you, just like NDC. either you return them for a refund or keep em.
I posted on twitter and they DMed me asking if I wanted to return for a full refund, or take a $15 gift card... I think I might return them and just wait it out for a smaller size. These 9s are too big anyway. Should've gone w/ 8.5... Don't think I'd be able to sell them with that glue stain anyway.. What do you guys think? Return for a refund?
Damn ^ my pairs just arrived from Eastbay. Both have a few glue stains and scuffs, but nothing major. 
If it's noticeable, contact them. Hopefully they'll compensate in some way... It wasn't a $5 pair of shoes.. I'd expect it to be quality at least.

Last edited:
I posted on twitter and they DMed me asking if I wanted to return for a full refund, or take a $15 gift card... I think I might return them and just wait it out for a smaller size. These 9s are too big anyway. Should've gone w/ 8.5... Don't think I'd be able to sell them with that glue stain anyway.. What do you guys think? Return for a refund?

You should be able to resell that thing for $180-200 easily... Hypebeast will be all over that for that price close to retail. With Glue stain or not.

Yea UPS are known for leaving packages infront of your door... I had 3 packages stolen in the last couple years, they now ask for signatures every time they deliver with no extra charge.

I have mine sent to a retired relatives house. She lives in a pretty nice neighborhood, but also her neighbors are extremely nosey.

Did we just miss a restock on Ndc?
In the Doernbecher madness this morning, I noticed the Black/Red IV popped up again. No sizes to add to cart but usually it says sold out or unavailable so they must have released some more sizes fairly recently...

if your shoes get stolen after the UPS or FED EX leave the shoes by your door, do Eastbay, nikestore or whoever you order from REFUND you back? or your just SOL?
If you do encounter any issues with your order, please contact us via private message with your customer number and order number, and we will be happy to investigate the issue further for you at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Back
Top Bottom