AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Saw this on Instagram. Guy said it was like his first wear :lol: Had me weak for some reason

Last edited:
If you're shoes are stolen from UPS Eastbay is not going to do anything but issue a refund. They don't have replacements.

Last edited:
The just restocked GS sizes on FNL.. so u might wanna be on the look out for adult sizes to go up aswell.. not 100% sure but i would just be on the look out just in case for all those who still haven't been able to grab a pair 

Wore these for the 1st time about 4-5 hours last night at the Falcons/Saints game!

No cracking and after walking around a crowded stadium I can actually say that where fit pretty comfy

Please with the quality of this release!!!
smokin.gif

Some many shoes to release this holiday season, I chose the doernbecher 9 over these, but Ill probably buy these in a few months

Maybe a restock coming on eastbay? They just added sz 9.5 for the raptors and I'm pretty sure they weren't listed like an hour ago.. I could be wrong tho

Last edited:
Finally got my pair from NDC and I must honestly say....

I've been waiting all year for these to drop and finally seeing them in person and trying them on all I got to say is that these 4s are siiiicccck.
These 4s are so sick, that they bleed when they pee.

Alright, my FNL pair came today, so for spOOfy and anyone else interested in some comparisons pics with an early release pair here you go - lemme know if you got any questions or whatever, but it actually turned out to be pretty uninteresting, which is a good thing.

I got my early release pair in late October from Sol3society. Shoes came straight from China. i posted a lot of pictures and a lengthy examination of the quality way back then, so Im not gonna go into all the details, just the minor differences I guess. (but there really werent any)

First up, the boxes. This was actually the only place with a real difference. The MSRP sticker on the side had slight difference in the exact layout. Probably means nothing but I thought Id post it up. SS box on top

Heres the two pairs together. Sol3society in front. Shape is basically identical to my eyes. FNL actually came with a very small scuff. Ive been wearing my SS pair a lot so you can see that the nubuck has been holding up pretty well

Close up of SS. The ashiness is more from wearing them around, not how they looked brand new

Close up of FNL. Cleaner, but quality of the nubuck is identical to the touch. You can also see slight variations in the angle of the stitching, up by the netting. Its actually superior on the SS pair above

FNL on right. Size of heel cut is the same, cant see it here but there has been no sign of cracking paint on the SS. Also the black paint on the midsole of the FNL was a little thin, and you could see a small lighter colored streak about a half inch long

Together, FNL in front

The production dates were interesting though.
On my SS pair the dates were 6/13-6/28, on my FNL the dates for the Right shoe were 5/9-6/22 and the Left shoe was 5/9-6/20
So ironically, my early release pair from SS was actually made later than the release day FNL pair. Go figure

I cant speak for everybody, but it seems like early release buyers avoided any kind of air randy fiasco this time around. In general, this release seems to have been done to a reasonably high level by JB standards. Im very pleased with both my pairs
Well glad you got a good pair from them, my pair was garbage, glue stains, beat up box, etc...but glad I cop'd another for retail. yea, its buyer beware when it comes to early release & I def wont be doing it again. nice pics, rep'd 

Just got my pair from Eastbay this morning. Box flaps were sloppily taped but thankfully the shoes didn't drop out during shipment.

Also, not sure if anyone posted this already, but they do have the "TWENTYTWELVE" inside the tongues:

Took a day longer than I anticipated, but I got my pair from hanon in. Always glad to deal with those guys. Pair looks great and I'm happy I drunkenly decided to order a pair on Thanksgiving evening.

Back
Top Bottom