AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Never understood this either. I haven't had a midsole crack on me like people describe on NT.
Haha exactly. I've never had a midsole crack at all. But I am also way too careful when I wear. I used insoles and sneakershields. It mostly depends how you wear them. If you ball in 4's or 3's forget about it! lol

I also like how the (best, IMO) colorway matches my two favorite t-shirts.  They are definitely a metal-head friendly sneaker!!

I think some people are confused between PAINT CHIPPING and MIDSOLE cracking/crumbling on older retros....
Paint chipping is common on seemingly all newer 3s and 4s. I'm not a heavy dude (6'2, 165) but my black cement 3s started paint chipping on me after 2 wears.

my friend, they're not confused at...

so many young ****** beasts are so on the older collectors every word (a d for that matter,) they so much even want to sound like an older collector
they wanna say the same words, they wanna hear the same words coming out of their mouth like some form of inclusion they just accomplished
for themselves - anybody that rants about they're recent release pick-up, and how the midsole cracked - you are a complete tool & no one short of ******ed
will ever listen

step of da d youngin, and go enjoy your ****** quality banana kicks like they boss
or go pay $500 to slip on a real pair and then watch em really crack cause you too late

How did some of y'all solve the pinky toe issue???....I broke mine out today for the first time, and after 30min I couldn't take it no more... I bought these TTS, 10.5.. And it's crazy cuz my WCIV's are a 10 and they fit perfect!!! I'm bout ready to sell them if I can't figure out this issue!!!!!!

How did some of y'all solve the pinky toe issue???....I broke mine out today for the first time, and after 30min I couldn't take it no more... I bought these TTS, 10.5.. And it's crazy cuz my WCIV's are a 10 and they fit perfect!!! I'm bout ready to sell them if I can't figure out this issue!!!!!!
these happened to me bruh , wear thinner socks or relace in a very loose way . 

these happened to me bruh , wear thinner socks or relace in a very loose way . 

Also, I placed a lot of newspaper inside the shoes to stretch them out when I store them. I mean a lot of newspaper. It works for me and you could feel it a bit looser in the front of the shoe and side where your toes are.

This is the only fix for pinky toe issues. Well worth the $8.99.

I love how reseller haven't been able to get a lot for this release. 
happy.gif

Props to JB for making a lot of these.

Last edited:
I love how reseller haven't been able to get a lot for this release. :D
Props to JB for making a lot of these.

Just curious, why do you love that? What difference does that make to you personally? Is it the cool thing within the "shoe game" to be opposed to resellers? Serious question, no negativity or BS. Genuinely curious...

i missed out on these cement 4s unfortunately :frown: and was wondering how much are resellers asking because i dont believe there in stores anymore. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom