AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Just curious, why do you love that? What difference does that make to you personally? Is it the cool thing within the "shoe game" to be opposed to resellers? Serious question, no negativity or BS. Genuinely curious...
HUH? But O'yeah yeah have 4-5 pair of shoes for sale with a nice mark up on them so I understand!

Just curious, why do you love that? What difference does that make to you personally? Is it the cool thing within the "shoe game" to be opposed to resellers? Serious question, no negativity or BS. Genuinely curious...

You mean besides the fact that they're a pain in the *** buying all the sizes before you can get even one pair and then marking it up and then coming on niketalk to brag about it with pics right

You mean besides the fact that they're a pain in the *** buying all the sizes before you can get even one pair and then marking it up and then coming on niketalk to brag about it with pics right
No you're wrong! Everybody on here just have to have multiple pairs of their "GRAILS." LOL

Why the hell would you trade away DB 9's.....thats so dumb. They are ten times more limited than the cements
mean.gif

So people base what they like by how limited they are....I'm starting to hate everybody that wear Air Jordan's...:smh:

No, I think ya'll are getting it twisted. Value-wise it's a dumb trade, because you could prob get 3 blk/cement 4's for 1 DB9.

Last edited:
^ because I had to get my pair off a reseller

OK makes sense, I can understand why you'd be a little chippy about resellers.

HUH? But O'yeah yeah have 4-5 pair of shoes for sale with a nice mark up on them so I understand!

I buy MY SIZE and once I see them in person I make the decision on whether or not to keep them seeing as buying them first is damn near the only way to see them in person before they sellout everywhere these days. Am I a reseller? HELL YES! Its a necessary evil at this point if I don't want to be on the other side of having to pay resellers. My prices are negotiable.

I get you on that. Although I believe I qualify as a "reseller" I am not even close to being a volume/bulk reseller. I only sell my size if I decided to get rid of them. I think this is applicable to most members. I agree dudes that buy FSR's of shoes are shady but I'm not one to knock the hustle and being the competitive a-hole I am it just motivates me to figure out how to beat them at their game on a later release.

Just put mine on this morning took 5 steps and they came right back off probably one of the most uncomfortable sneakers I've worn lol.

Just put mine on this morning took 5 steps and they came right back off probably one of the most uncomfortable sneakers I've worn lol.
what was uncomfortable about it?  (like what part of the shoe). jw, i've only worn mine once.. right after it came out, but iirc, they fit nice.  was planning on wearing them tonight actually..

what was uncomfortable about it?  (like what part of the shoe). jw, i've only worn mine once.. right after it came out, but iirc, they fit nice.  was planning on wearing them tonight actually..

My pinky toes are smashed lol i know I'm not the only one saw someone else a few pages back say the same thing.

I have the red/white 3's and unfortunately there already starting to peel around the nike air pocket (in white).  I have only worn these a handful of times how frustrating!
f548373e_jordancrack.jpeg

Last edited:
I got a early release pair back in August. My pair looks extremely good. Yes it's a little midsole cracking but that's a given you can't escape it. Besides IV's look best a little worn like III's. Easily top 5 air Jordan's of all time

I've worn mine all week and no cracking since release date. You guys should just try switching out different softer insoles from shoes you already own like I did. No point in spending extra money if you don't have to.

I'll admit that I regret not going half a size up on these. I agree with the others that think that this shoe isn't that comfortable, especially on the pinky toes. Still a hot shoe in my opinion and after 5 wears there are no signs of cracking...yet.

IM NOT SAYING ITS A DUMB TRADE JUST BEACUSE THE DBS ARE MORE LIMITED, ITS JUST A WAY BETTER SHOE AND THE FACT THAT IT WAS MORE LIMITED THAN THE 4'S JUST ADDS TO THE VALUE OF IT....THE DETAIL OF THE DB 9 IS JUST INCREDIBLE....HORRIBLE TRADE IN MY OPINION

Back
Top Bottom