AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Glad I doubled up on these, just need to get those insoles before I start rockin. 
smokin.gif

Damn, my DSG pair from the #2 restock just got cancelled today. It was a sz 10.5. Anybody else get their pair from the DSG #2 restock? Strange that they restock a third time and I still got a cancellation. Oh well, on to the next one!

Damn, my DSG pair from the #2 restock just got cancelled today. It was a sz 10.5. Anybody else get their pair from the DSG #2 restock? Strange that they restock a third time and I still got a cancellation. Oh well, on to the next one!
Mine was actually backordered from the 2nd restock and they just arrived today.  I'm sorry you weren't able to get your pair bro.

Mine was actually backordered from the 2nd restock and they just arrived today.  I'm sorry you weren't able to get your pair bro.
No worries. I had two pairs in my size but sold my extra pair to a buddy (for retail) who missed out on the release. Was hoping the pair from DSG's restock would be the pair I keep on ice once the pair I'm wearing gets beat.

No worries. I had two pairs in my size but sold my extra pair to a buddy (for retail) who missed out on the release. Was hoping the pair from DSG's restock would be the pair I keep on ice once the pair I'm wearing gets beat.
Good to know that you looked out for your buddy especially for retail man! Well I hope there is another restock on these would love another pair although I doubt it. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
:rofl:
I still don't understand the socks.

The socks are for people who couldn't afford these or couldn't land a pair for retail... Your suppose to wear it while only wearing jordan sandals. Makes it look like you wearing Bred IV's... :rofl:

Last edited:
I tend to wear low or no-show socks with sneakers but the IV's require a higher sock, imo, due to the heel tab. I've got the battle scars on my achilles to prove it!

Apparently trying to help out established NTers who weren't able to get a pair is a no-no here. Lol. My earlier posts got deleted. smh........... I guess all I can do on here is wish you all luck.
mean.gif

Alllllllllllrighty...guess I have to make a thread.

Anyways, will more than likely break my pair out this weekend.  Going to have to look into some of these insoles being discussed.

Apparently trying to help out established NTers who weren't able to get a pair is a no-no here. Lol. My earlier posts got deleted. smh........... I guess all I can do on here is wish you all luck. :smh:

Put it in your sig. There are rules again buying/selling outside of the Classified Section no matter what your intentions are.

Back
Top Bottom