AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I couldn't even purchase on that stupid restock. It kept declining my card talkin' about it's not authorized. Lol.

Dude idk what to do bout finishline reversing my orders?

They take the money and give it right back like some ****.

Did it to me for black n red 11, restock iv, and this restock

I can buy from em any other time, and it cant be my card

Like a few people here, I completely decided to skip over these during Black Friday because the funds weren't right at the time. Lucky me, I stumbled on FNL's link (3 minutes after it was posted) while refreshing twitter that morning. Shot straight up outta bed, grabbed my CC, and had a smooth checkout since not a lot of people knew about it during the time. I believe nearly 10 minutes after I completed my order, FNL went to SPA :lol:

Last edited:
Like a few people here, I completely decided to skip over these during Black Friday because the funds weren't right at the time. Lucky me, I stumbled on FNL's link (3 minutes after it was posted) while refreshing twitter that morning. Shot straight up outta bed, grabbed my CC, and had a smooth checkout since not a lot of people knew about it during the time. I believe nearly 10 minutes after I completed my order, FNL went to SPA
laugh.gif
Same situation for me. Woke up at the right time... Ran around my house searching for my CC with morning wood and all. That link was gold, bypassed the SPA bs.... Wished I would have woke up sooner to cop the playoff 12's but I digress. 

Like a few people here, I completely decided to skip over these during Black Friday because the funds weren't right at the time. Lucky me, I stumbled on FNL's link (3 minutes after it was posted) while refreshing twitter that morning. Shot straight up outta bed, grabbed my CC, and had a smooth checkout since not a lot of people knew about it during the time. I believe nearly 10 minutes after I completed my order, FNL went to SPA :lol:

Pretty much this. Decided to check my Twitter right before class started and luckily the link was just posted. Missed out the first time around and missed out on the 88 3's but got these. :pimp:

Last edited:
This restock coming from the distribution center .... fnl juat flipped a big.middle finger to their competitors.. they got something else up their sleeves for next week

I only paid for one Bred 4 but Finishline charged me for two pair and sent each pair out. I'm not complaining though. Ha. 

I couldn't believe my eyes when FNL restocked. Someone posted the link in the restock thread and I thought FNL was trollin 
laugh.gif
glad they came through

This restock coming from the distribution center .... fnl juat flipped a big.middle finger to their competitors.. they got something else up their sleeves for next week

wait for foot locker this week..m b a n a n a s

Pics of a pair ive been wearing since rd

jesus nike should be ashamed of themselves to outsource the making of such garbage

you cant even run a shoe into the ground anymore by use over time

this crap aint even released 3 months

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom