AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

They really don't care. They have outlets opening every other week.... Brand new outlet opening out my way in two weeks.

Interesting, so like people just call Nike after they buy kicks even if they have zero qualms with the shoe and then push until they are given a code for next purchase lol? 

Genius 

Interesting, so like people just call Nike after they buy kicks even if they have zero qualms with the shoe and then push until they are given a code for next purchase lol? 

Genius 

well they keep track on your account what you're given and when so unless you have tons of accounts and making orders on each, they usually shut you down quick if you've received one in recent months

well they keep track on your account what you're given and when so unless you have tons of accounts and making orders on each, they usually shut you down quick if you've received one in recent months
Yup, your chat history is on file with NDC.

Received my pair yesterday(bought off the bay for $180shipped).  No complaints with these. Have to agree with all the reviews of these so far. If JB had used this material and build quality on all their retros in the past decade my shoe closet would be much larger...

I compare the leather quality to the "NYC" AF1s that just released a few months back. The leather finishing is the same, very matte and soft. Of course the AF1s has more tumbled texture, but basically the same. The leather on the AJ4s are thicker though, but still just as soft. I don't double up on shoes anymore because like most guys here I have too many shoes, but these would be one pair I would certainly double up on.

Last edited:
^^you won't be disappointed with these. If I can get another pair under $150 I'll probably swoop, they're that good.

I think I'm gonna just pull the trigger on the 180 shipped from eBay myself.
Hopefully double up on these for a discount down the road.
That pair above sealed the deal for me. NICE!
This will probably be the first pair since the brave blues that I UnDS within a month of RD

Can cop for less on eBay, but can return them if they ever hit clearance price if I cop from Nike.

Decisions, decisions. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I think we will at least get discos. These r a super gr. The stand alone ftl in my area that only gets stuff like as 6s n tb3 got these
Was planning on buying this weekend but kinda tempted to wait now. I just got the regular motor sports 2 days ago on sale... hmmm 

My Summer Rotation Is Fire!!!With Dez Royal 4s included...

I'm telling you so much fire but too many sneakers

Next year black cements is must cop

This year Black Friday I want a super deal in Nike outlet

I am still waiting for white/varsity red or white/Infrared 6 to release.

As well 2013 style fire red Jordan 5s (optional)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom