AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

Ok, thanks.  For some reason I thought they came up Wed.  Would be great to get one so I can apply my coupon code (will require a call with customer care), and lock these in and be done ;-).  Unlikely though, as I have NEVER received a reservation for a shoe I actually wanted.  SMH

^ good luck man
But honestly these might sit hard
It looks like a super GR like the ms4
Think I'm just gonna go the disco route and wait it out
Hopefully they don't sell fast [emoji]128513[/emoji]

You're probably right; I got the MS for $134.  But these I really want, so if I can get with 20% off I'll just do that.  If not, I'll return to NDC if I acquire a big discount later.  I want them enough to not want to think about them selling out....though these days that's highly unlikely.  The extra $30 pot'l savings just isn't meaningful enough to me to wait around and take any risk.

Got my pair from EBay in on Monday and man are these nice! Mid-sole paint looks like it'll crack fairly quick but it's a nice quality shoe. Definitely doubling up

The chat history is to potentially keep people from multiple receiving codes for the same issue...

You're probably right; I got the MS for $134.  But these I really want, so if I can get with 20% off I'll just do that.  If not, I'll return to NDC if I acquire a big discount later.  I want them enough to not want to think about them selling out....though these days that's highly unlikely.  The extra $30 pot'l savings just isn't meaningful enough to me to wait around and take any risk.

% off code will not apply to release items

That is, the item that has a release date.

It works on Nike+ regardless of how it gets into your cart.  I've applied it in the past.  There's currently a debate around codes not working on jordan (and potentially other non-jordan new releases), however, Nike told me it's a web issue and should work.  I would call them out on this and get it applied!

It works on Nike+ regardless of how it gets into your cart.  I've applied it in the past.  There's currently a debate around codes not working on jordan (and potentially other non-jordan new releases), however, Nike told me it's a web issue and should work.  I would call them out on this and get it applied!

don't see how its a web issue if it specifically states for the first time in probably forever that its excluded from promotions :lol:

View media item 2465329
but if a rep can apply I guess thats good

Yeah, I don't know.  The chat I had with the supervisor was that this exclusion was not supposed to be there.  Not that it's a technical issue with the Web code, but rather the restriction should not be there.  I'm sure they're all out of the loop and this was intentional, but if they'll manually apply the code, I'm good with that. 

don't see how its a web issue if it specifically states for the first time in probably forever that its excluded from promotions :lol:

but if a rep can apply I guess thats good

Yeah, I don't know.  The chat I had with the supervisor was that this exclusion was not supposed to be there.  Not that it's a technical issue with the Web code, but rather the restriction should not be there.  I'm sure they're all out of the loop and this was intentional, but if they'll manually apply the code, I'm good with that. 

Yesterday I chat with a customer service on live chat called Jessa.

Jessa pointed out coupons cannot be applied on release items.

So if y'all are so sure about that % off can be applied by reps, I would try to do it on Nike+, or call customer service for an order.

Decided to mess around and drop a bid last night similar to the chutneys... well this happened lol

Don't talk about my battery level either
My offer just got accepted for $153.95...not as good as yours but i'll take it.
laugh.gif
 I had no luck on the chutneys, im still on the hunt for a good price on those 

Why are people accepting those bids?  Are they getting them wholesale?  If not, taking a loss makes not sense....

What's the code for $25 off for first time buyers off StockX?

Last edited:
Why are people accepting those bids?  Are they getting them wholesale?  If not, taking a loss makes not sense....

What's the code for $25 off for first time buyers off StockX?

people could be copping employee store, swoosh, etc

I know they haven't released so maybe that person accepts now and waits to ship by Saturday

I'm glad to see these haven't disappointed and that the discount opportunities are abundant.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom