Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

100% agree re. the white misoles...I like the 2-tone approach much better.  They've been doing the same thing with Trainer 3s....another favorite of mine after the Jordan 4 (yes, there is life outside of Jordans and other hyped up Nikes ;-).  Hate the one color on the entire midsole. Really changes the look of these two models.  

I think there are a lot of reasons people slept on these but I think they will be very sought after down the road. Especially if future 4 releases don't have leather like this.
I agree. I have this weird feeling this will eventually be a shoe people will want in the future.

Im tempted, but the netting is stopping me. That and the fb & melo 12s

Last edited:
Sorry Bro, you now that I look at it it reads both ways. "The netting isn't glued down like the Cement 4's"

No worries. I just hope more IV's netting in the future aren't glued as well, and the the diagonal direction like white cement 4 OG.

I didn't pay attention to the alternate '89, but were those not glued down either?

No worries. I just hope more IV's netting in the future aren't glued as well, and the the diagonal direction like white cement 4 OG.

I didn't pay attention to the alternate '89, but were those not glued down either?
Nope not glued down, It looks like they finally figured out the netting although not sure what took them to long

Nice @JJSmoothie nice jeans what brand are they ?
Arizona, nothing special 
laugh.gif
 been trying to check out all jean brands lately.

Last edited:
My mans said Arizona jeans and also said his pops drove him to release after his moms couldn't. Props for being really real fam, you remind me of a young me. Get it how you live, some ppl just think sneaker heads live in cities where they can just ride the subway or walk amongst buildings in metropolis and pass bodegas full of sandwiches and Spanish mamis but the truth is in most parts of America a lot of younger sneakerheads' transportation is mom dukes. I remember getting dropped off at releases and calling to get picked up :pimp:

My mans said Arizona jeans and also said his pops drove him to release after his moms couldn't. Props for being really real fam, you remind me of a young me. Get it how you live, some ppl just think sneaker heads live in cities where they can just ride the subway or walk amongst buildings in metropolis and pass bodegas full of sandwiches and Spanish mamis but the truth is in most parts of America a lot of younger sneakerheads' transportation is mom dukes. I remember getting dropped off at releases and calling to get picked up :pimp:
Spanish mamis, haha

Back
Top Bottom