Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

got mine on snkrs app, can't wait to get em' in the mail.
nerd.gif

Local HoH had a good amount of sizes left. Passing on these since I rather have French blue 12 for a blue colored shoe.

Very nice tho. I approve of the materials and gum sole.

Also, great the netting isn't glued like white cement 4.

Last edited:
Local HoH had a good amount of sizes left. Passing on these since I rather have French blue 12 for a blue colored shoe.

Very nice tho. I approve of the materials and gum sole.

Also, great the netting isn't glued like white cement 4.
Netting on White /Cement 4 is not glued either

Surprised no one else is wearing these at school, had a bunch of people practically screaming over the waxed laces 
laugh.gif

Took these out right away on saturday, and here's my trendy IG pic. One of my better purchases, because i definitely agree with the leather quality on these. Nice and soft like my shattered backboards....and I honestly think i like the leather better than on the masters. 

JB did a great job with this pair

View media item 1959813

Nice nice, where'd you get those socks? Look solid with this shoe.

Would've been way too much blue up there imo, the yellow is a nice touch. I would've even took brown instead if it came out right.

You might be right about too much blue. White or gold would be better. These are nice regardless, just not feeling the yellow enough

You might be right about too much blue. White or gold would be better. These are nice regardless, just not feeling the yellow enough

I wish the yellow was more of a mustard, too bright, but still copped and still love the shoe.

Took these out right away on saturday, and here's my trendy IG pic. One of my better purchases, because i definitely agree with the leather quality on these. Nice and soft like my shattered backboards....and I honestly think i like the leather better than on the masters. 

JB did a great job with this pair
That floor, tho... 
smokin.gif

I agree.  For people who aren't turned off my non-OG colorways, this is a nice looking shoe.  I'm happy to see JB experiment; can't just release OG colors forever!  (and I'm from the OG days, so of course like those).... I hope the leather on these is softer than the Oreos, b/c people keep raving about those.  They look great, and I wear them regularly, however, they're by no means soft to the touch.  It's very deceiving b/c they look so supple, however, very plastic-like to the touch.  Even my Teal's are softer to the touch (taking into account that one is tumbled and one is not of course)... Anyway, love the 4s.  Once I get the black and reds, and fire reds, I may just stop buying so I can wear down my current collection (I'm still undecided on the military if they launch soon).  I'm disappointed that the 3lab4s (black on black) concept never launched...that was sleek...

^Yes. I am partial to OG colorways but not exclusively. There have been several well done retro+ colorways throughout the years, just not many recently. 4s are one of my favorite models but I don't like many colorways outside of the OGs. I even hate militaries. I'm not a fan of the recent trend of having the entire midsole white and the entire outsole one color but the gum bottom on these makes up for that.

Back
Top Bottom