Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Thanks, Yea Thats My Situation, Never Checked Out With Them Before...Signed Up Just To Be Told Out Of Stock Before.....Looks Like They Are Sittin On SNS

According to the site at the moment yes.  I haven't tried carting/checking out though.

[size=16pt]Don't forget to call on Monday to see if you could place a phone order.[/size]

Footlocker 1-800-991-6815 item # 08497425

Last edited:
I showed up an hour and a bit early to my local, and nobody is here for these, I'm the only one here :lol: . Oh well, guaranteed pair at least, I've loved these since day 1 :smokin

Last edited:
Quite an adventure this morning but I got a 12 from a different DTLR after my reservered pair was sold from underneath me. So I guess the 30min drive was worth it since the leather on these bad boys is bananas n it ain't even broke in yet. I'm hype!

View media item 1957405View media item 1957406
Edit: Employee at 2nd store I went to said only 3 people entered the raffle and they still had sizes obviously.

Last edited:
Quite an adventure this morning but I got a 12 from a different DTLR after my reservered pair was sold from underneath me. So I guess the 30min drive was worth it since the leather on these bad boys is bananas n it ain't even broke in yet. I'm hype!
How do they feel?  Have you tried them on?  TTS?  Better than any other 4's as far as quality?

SAINT THOMAS AQUINAS IV'S 
nthat.gif
 c/o 2001 

Copped it this morning as i walked in footlocker and tried them on as they still had my size left. These did not sell out instantly in my area but they are definitely a nice shoe. The leather they used is real nice and is quite thick to the touch. Not to mention the leather is real soft especially the collar, though i don't have the sbb so i cant say its the same but i would put them ahead of last years columbia and oreo 4s. The tints of gold gives the shoe a nice pop and the white compliments the navy. Really digging the gum bottom and brown edges on the leather :smokin  I would suggest those who like the shoe should go in and have a closer look at them in hand.

View media item 1957065

View media item 1957078

View media item 1957072

View media item 1957080

View media item 1957083

View media item 1957084

View media item 1957088

Can't wait to go pick up my pairs in a bit [emoji]128520[/emoji] nice pic's

Back
Top Bottom