Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

laugh.gif
?  Again.

https://www.nike.com/snkrs

Every size is there.

All add to cart, all checkout.

Who cares if they sit?

laugh.gif
worldwide tho
?

there are still sizes on euro sites.

again, who cares if they sit?

its nothing personal to people who purchased, just a fact.

Its coming up on 4 eastern and theres FSR's on all nike sites JP, Euro, USA, SNKRS.

So yeah, they are sitting worldwide.

?  Again.

Every size is there.

Who cares if they sit?

It's one thing if it appears to be there. It's another thing when you can't check out. I see all the sizes, yet can't check out. Says 'an error has occurred' once I try to send payment. It's been this way for me since 15 min after it launched.

If these are sold out on foot sites, there is no way it's available on ndc. Shoes sell out first at ndc it seems before third party retailers.

Last edited:
copped a pair this morning off snkrs.....but after reading all the in hand reviews about how the quality of the leather is on par with if not better than the oreos....my fingers got itchy and i just pulled the trigger on a 2nd pair from SP
laugh.gif

?  Again.

Every size is there.

Who cares if they sit?
It's one thing if it appears to be there. It's another thing when you can't check out. I see all the sizes, yet can't check out. Says 'an error has occurred' once I try to send payment. It's been this way for me since 15 min after it launched.

If these are sold out on foot sites, there is no way it's available on ndc. Shoes sell out first at ndc it seems before third party retailers.
The first part of your post... Maybe its just you

The second of your post.... Youre just clueless, http://www.shoepalace.com/jordan-30...ize-metallic-gold-limit-one-per-customer.html

I just bought a pair a few minutes ago through SNKRS.

Thanks for that chief. If I ever need any sort of advice regarding sneaker shopping, running a business, or getting ahead in life, I'll know exactly who to ask.
OK, cool.
lol @ dudes being wrong and being salty about it when someone points it out.

Actually, quite the contrary. I have no problems being wrong. I have no problems admitting I'm wrong. But my posts were merely observations and opinions. And honestly, if one's posts are taken as fact on a Internet message board, then you have some growing up to do.

Being pointed out as wrong is one thing, particularly when my posts aren't directed specifically at anyone in particular or in any way at all. But it's another thing when it's approached in a immature way.

Salty. Yes, I like salt on my food, because underseasoned food isn't quite to my liking.

Actually, quite the contrary. I have no problems being wrong. I have no problems admitting I'm wrong. But my posts were merely observations and opinions. And honestly, if one's posts are taken as fact on a Internet message board, then you have some growing up to do.

Being pointed out as wrong is one thing, particularly when my posts aren't directed specifically at anyone in particular or in any way at all. But it's another thing when it's approached in a immature way.

Salty. Yes, I like salt on my food, because underseasoned food isn't quite to my liking.
Thanks for that chief. If I ever need any sort of advice regarding how to be salty, or if I run out of salt while I'm cooking, I'll know exactly who to ask.

sidenote to all the clueless people.....

you are on an internet forum. a PUBLIC one. u do not need to address your post to anyone specifically or in particular for other members of this forum to respond. and they have every right to do so if they wish.

Ill start it off, i just got my tracking info from the good ppl at Villa
smokin.gif
waitng for mine from SP and SNKRS. i may have to call SP tho. ive had to do so for my past 3 orders for them to ship em in a timely fashion. the one order i didnt was the blue foams....took 2 weeks.

you are on an internet forum. a PUBLIC one. u do not need to address your post to anyone specifically or in particular for other members of this forum to respond. and they have every right to do so if they wish.

Thank you for clarifying. My, whatever was I thinking.

Wish you the best in succeeding in life, as it seems you've got everything figured out.

The end. Moving on.

Last edited:
I went to the Nike store in Seattle....walked in an got a pair for me and pair for my buddy. They said they hadn't had much hype with them but I didn't ask how many more pairs they had. Leather on them is great. Love the colors....will be wearing to the Mariners' home opener for sure...

Thank you for clarifying. My, whatever was I thinking.

Wish you the best in succeeding in life, as it seems you've got everything figured out.

The end. Moving on.
thanks. wish i could say the same for you tho.

moving on....did u manage to secure a pair today? hope u did. i heard these r on point qualitywise.

Back
Top Bottom