AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO - WHITE/NEUTRAL GREY/MILITARY BLUE - 308497-105 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

man i remember copping the 06 pair from packer feeling gassed only to be diasappointed after rocking them. I sold them. I really hope that justice is done for this underrated pair.

Dunno why the pics haven't been added to page one et, unless yukus playing me again.

These look bad.

The blues, too dark, if the pics are true to colour.

One of my fave features on IVs is the rubberised strap, looks like they've made it leather, a feature that turnes me off most of the IVs that have it, cool grey excepted.

Hope the final version is more like the other releases.

Sold my last retor a few weeks ago, i thought they were pretty good actually. Maybe i got a good pair. Dunno.

But if they release like these early pics then no thanks.

Fingers crossed the Fire Reds IV drop again and pray they fix the Speckles on The Cements IV im over the fact The "Nike Air" will never happen again oh well just happy to have retros at the end of the day even though nike is boning us on these prices sheesh !!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Stop buying jordans, and you guys will get your beloved NIKE AIR back

A lot of truth to this. 
It's such a simple concept but yet these guys don't comprehend and continue to support this brand despite the atrocious quality time and time again.

Man if any of these IV's come without the rubber wing lace-holder; I aint copping nothing.

I don't like that leather, suede style wings
sick.gif

Leather wings instead of Rubber? No thanks JB. You already shafted us with the 06 release where you used paper thin leather that came pre-creased.

Can't you just drop something good with the IV's? The III's from this year were pretty good. I don't see why you can't make the IV's like that. It's looking like I'm guna pass on all IV's next year and just go HAM on the XII's...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I heard these new Military 4's will have way better quality than the last. I think BabyJ confirmed that.

No more thin paper leather?  
laugh.gif

I'm glad. 

Same here.

Along with both the Cements and Fire Reds all coming in the OG style boxing, definitely something to look forward to next year.

this is such great news
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

A lot of truth to this. 
It's such a simple concept but yet these guys don't comprehend and continue to support this brand despite the atrocious quality time and time again.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

A lot of truth to this. 

THIS (jewlzm3's point)
I actually don't think JB would bring back Nike Air on all it's products because the main consumer of Jordans simply doesn't care about that, they just want Jordans because they apparently hold some kind of status symbol (uninformed consumer, HB, noob)......The Banned Is, imo, were just a gimmick to try and get collectors interested in the brand again or hold our interest longer in the hope that more products like that will drop again.....the banned I reasoning applies to Altitude XIIIs, Chicago Xs, and practically everything dropping next year....JB wants to cash out on us while we are still paying attention to the shoes.......I really don't understand why even some of the older collectors who still complain are buying shoe after shoe. And I really don't get older collectors thinking that JB cares about their feelings, JB never cared about us except for money and future profit opportunities (new consumers buying because sneaker culture went mainstream, status symbol, prestige etc). There's a reason I stopped buying in 05......

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Well, because jordan brand is a sub company of nike, just like lexus is a sub company to Toyota. Indeed it is no justification to remove The nike logos when all aj1 retros have tge swoosh and nike outsole, and all aj2 hightops have nike At the heel but jordan outsole. Does not make sense. They should Do the retros like before end of 2001. Only new styles should have jumpman Replacing the nike logos and called retro+ again!

Not a good comparison, IMO.   
The second part, I agree 100%.   OG colorways should retro the same, Nike Air and everything.  All new colorway should have a jumpman.  Loved how they did that back in the day, it made more sense. 

Id love to see some of the retro+ colorways have Nike Air.  I think it would look pretty decent on most, however certain shoes like the CG IV's just wouldnt look right with NA. 

i guess the reason for copping this release would be to have a higher quality version than the 2006
only time will tell if this happens or not
otherwise, why even cop?
can't DS 2006 pairs be had for $200 or even less?

Back
Top Bottom