Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

These are QS. With the exception of sales or personal rewards being used, you'd be hard pressed finding any discounts that would apply, if any.

These are QS. With the exception of sales or personal rewards being used, you'd be hard pressed finding any discounts that would apply, if any.

I think after two weeks (I could be wrong, maybe a month) FL will allow the use of coupons & discounts if they are still sitting on the shelf's.

At least this was the policy in the past.

i tried these on today and take back the negative review. on foot these look outstanding. the material goes well with the color.

I don't know bro

I got mine today and the Leather/Suede is Nice!

like a rough outed suede grade type of leather

Almost like the Ferrarri 14's 

Dope shoe!

No, I agree with you that the suede on the upper is nice. I was referring to the "leather" that is on the heel where the Jumpman is.  That's cheap.  I was expecting oreo or legend blue 4 type of leather right there.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but these are so-so (saw them in person today).  Suede? Nope.  And the gold looks cheap.

Jordan brand is like the NFL.  They've oversaturated the market.  Stop releasing Js every weekend. 

Hope the Royals are as easy to get at these...what's the chance of that?!  The gold kills these for me, however, not so much that if I could get them for $130 or less I'd probably cop as 4s are my all time favorite.  So much so that I would trade space jams for a pair of 4s that I really want!

My pair from NDC came in and had the same glue stain issues on the gold tabs as well as a glue stain on the heel. I'm normally not to uptight about quality but the stain was noticeable and wouldn't come out. Shipped them right back. They are sending me another. I did get a 15% off code for my trouble.

After saying i was in, looks like im passing on these although they are still available on nike uk. Gonna keep waitin like spongebob for bc4

Back
Top Bottom