Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Did you call or use the chat? My pair also came in with alot of issues.
Used the chat. I took photos of the spots. She processed the return then I said since I have to go through the process of reshipping them and having to wait again, I should be given a discount code. She issued it on the spot. Easy process.
Did both of you get 15% codes? I only got a 10%, I'm in Canada though so maybe that makes a difference

I got 15% tired to get 20% lol

I wouldn't settle on 10.
Damn...I slipped! Would have used that 15-20% and re-bought the royalty 4s lol. Doubt they give me a 15-20 after I already accepted the 10. Never knew they gave anything higher than a 10

Damn...I slipped! Would have used that 15-20% and re-bought the royalty 4s lol. Doubt they give me a 15-20 after I already accepted the 10. Never knew they gave anything higher than a 10

Some folks get 25. I have yet to get that but I take 15 because I know I get an addtional 10% off because of military discount.

really surprised that these didnt sell out right away, i thought a lot more people would like them based off the initial hype

Did both of you get 15% codes? I only got a 10%, I'm in Canada though so maybe that makes a difference
I got a 20%. I just went at it in a nice way saying I had just got the shoes was disapointed that it had so many defects. Showed them pics. Went for the exchange and was cool got her manager to do overnight without me asking. And at the end I asked if she had any coupons for all the hassle. Hooked it up

Agreed. I love these 4's.

I get the feeling much of the slander is due to the fact that it's a general release. Had it been super rare, it'd somehow look better in the eyes of the critics.

Idc either way. I like the shoe. Glad I bought it.
QFT.

If these dropped during that rebirth of versace era a few years ago they woulda flew like crazy.

really surprised that these didnt sell out right away, i thought a lot more people would like them based off the initial hype
Whoever really liked this shoe and wanted it, congrats on the pickup it's an easy one. I held these in hand and they just don't do it for me. I was surprised at the quality of the suede, and not in a good way even given the current state of quality. Maybe it's the timing of the release. A primarily black IV released not too long after the SJ and sandwiched between the ASG, that could be a reason some passed also. 

Whoever really liked this shoe and wanted it, congrats on the pickup it's an easy one. I held these in hand and they just don't do it for me. I was surprised at the quality of the suede, and not in a good way even given the current state of quality. Maybe it's the timing of the release. A primarily black IV released not too long after the SJ and sandwiched between the ASG, that could be a reason some passed also. 
Good analysis but i doubt that even with the timing would have made much of a difference on people copping this shoe or not.  I still havent seen in person but I still think they look good from pictures but will only be had at far below retail

Good analysis but i doubt that even with the timing would have made much of a difference on people copping this shoe or not.  I still havent seen in person but I still think they look good from pictures but will only be had at far below retail
Your mind may change once you hold them in hand 
laugh.gif

Your mind may change once you hold them in hand 
laugh.gif
​100% I remember seeing early pictures and being excited and the more n more pictures came in the worse n worse it looked. saw em in person and it was a easy pass esp since the cherry xiii are coming tomorrow

People get crap leather, they complain. People get a high hair suede, they complain. Smh JB can't win!

JB can win if they actually lived by the saying, "quality inspired by the greatest player ever."

I guess you can't please everyone. Use _____ material on _________ model and we'll be happy. No exceptions. I kinda wished they'd put nice materials on Jordans though, very pleased with royalty 4s.

Got the "exchanged" pair in today. Must say :smokin guess nike made sure someone took the time to do a qc before sending this out. No complaints here. The first pair was just awful.

Back
Top Bottom