Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the stiff leather over the soft leather on the military's. Thanks for the heads up!
Really? I'm the total opposite.

I was more satisfied with the Military IV's with the leather they used. I wore them to my trip to Vegas and they haven't creased one bit.

Really? I'm the total opposite.

I was more satisfied with the Military IV's with the leather they used. I wore them to my trip to Vegas and they haven't creased one bit.

No creases on your Military IV's??? Damn that must have been some straight up heel walking!! Hahaha.....naw, I'm just playing but you're lucky that they didn't crease on you.

No creases on your Military IV's??? Damn that must have been some straight up heel walking!! Hahaha.....naw, I'm just playing but you're lucky that they didn't crease on you.
Yep, no Duck walking for me man. I'm surprised there were no creases on them since the leather is softer than rock hard leather they used on the Cement IV's.

I don't like walking with stiff leather on my feet. It feels like I'm walking like RoboCop with them on.

I'm gonna pass on these, I copped The Cavs & The Military Blues, got my gurl the Cements; I really want the Breds that come out in Nov

Yep, no Duck walking for me man. I'm surprised there were no creases on them since the leather is softer than rock hard leather they used on the Cement IV's.

I don't like walking with stiff leather on my feet. It feels like I'm walking like RoboCop with them on.
Im not getting any creases on that shoe either. Hell my DS militaries have more visible "creases"

The Nike Official Images look to me like the shape a lot of us were expecting wont be making it
air-jordan-iv-white-varsity-red-black-official-images-1.jpg

still copping tho.

I prolly won't pick these up. Wasn't impressed with the white/cements and wasn't impressed with the militaries.

I prolly won't pick these up. Wasn't impressed with the white/cements and wasn't impressed with the militaries.
Neither was I, but the IVs are my faves, I simply can't pass. Hopefully they announce one more colorway before the year is over. After all didnt the IIIs get 6 last year? (BC, WC, True Blue, BHM, Flips, and Black Flips?)

I am expecting a surprise colorway soon. My fingers remain crossed for the Cool Greys, but rumors are hinting at the Oreos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom