Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I walk in to footlocker and I see my home girl that I haven't seen in years she works there. So know I get a hook plus she is letting me use her employee discount. She let me see these today they look really good a must cop for me especially for 96 dollars. Quality is like the oly's 7 can't expect much nowadays but I'm doubling up on these kobe the red mid sole.

At what point will cats understand what suede is? Soft Nubuck and suede are not the same material... #NotEvenClose

NY shops charged $250-300 early for recent retros (6s,7s and 12s) and moved them no problem....Shops are charging $230 for these and seems like people arent interested

Guess everyone is holding off for the pack...or are people just broke after 6s and 7s? :lol:

NY shops charged $250-300 early for recent retros (6s,7s and 12s) and moved them no problem....Shops are charging $230 for these and seems like people arent interested
Guess everyone is holding off for the pack...or are people just broke after 6s and 7s? :lol:

where the mens sizes for $230.00 my dude ?

To the members who already copped. Is this shoe closer to WC IV's or Military IV's as far as the leather? My Military's were pre-creased and I only wore them once for 5 hours and had to retire them....also my obsidian 12's (Wore once) are SQUEAKY as hell! WTF JB... Still love ya tho :smh:

I am trying to get the funds to cop these. Car problems suck! Definitely getting my little boy a pair.

Last edited:
To the members who already copped. Is this shoe closer to WC IV's or Military IV's as far as the leather? My Military's were pre-creased and I only wore them once for 5 hours and had to retire them....also my obsidian 12's (Wore once) are SQUEAKY as hell! WTF JB... Still love ya tho :smh:

Closer to Military

I'm confused.

Some people wanted the WC leather because it didn't crease a lot, while others said it was too stiff.

Some people liked the Military leather because it was soft, but it creased more.

:rolleyes

Isn't real leather supposed to crease, move and flex?

>D

Too many people bought the WC4 at $230 on sites and then just watched the ebay prices fall after release....myself included

Too many people bought the WC4 at $230 on sites and then just watched the ebay prices fall after release....myself included

$230.00 was a fair price to get the white/cements now the military's either retail or under is a good price

too bad all jordans dont sell like the military 4's did

I'm confused.
Some people wanted the WC leather because it didn't crease a lot, while others said it was too stiff.
Some people liked the Military leather because it was soft, but it creased more.
:rolleyes
Isn't real leather supposed to crease, move and flex?
>D

Yea it is. No complains on on the leather on WC4s tho IMO. I think the military's put a sour taste in my mouth. No ****.

i mean it sucks that they retro shoes too often but if your gonna wear em and you miss out on two pairs theres your second chance. although i heard this was gonna be varsity red not the fire red

Stopped by my local store and tried a pair on today. Manager said young cats are all over these already, expect lines and a quick sell out.

2 things that annoy me on this thread:
1. dudes talkin' about creasing
2. dudes using "lol", you guys should follow using omg!

When I had shoes back in the day, creasing was the last thing on my mind, cuz we would ball in em. Now these retros are a trend for the hipsters and the "actual" purpose is over looked, which is playing ball. It's like saying my baseball cleats creased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom