Air Jordan 4 White / Varisty Red - Black 23rd Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw these in my stockroom today (FNL), and we got a lot of pairs. More than the Vis and Viis. The first pair I looked at already had creases in it though: x:x:x
Still getting them :smokin

:smh: at what this brand has become...

at one point, I picked up Jordans because they were the best quality sneaker out...

then, I picked up Jordans for the nostalgia and design of the shoes I couldn't get/afford as a kid...

now, with re-re-re-releases and quality going down-down-down... I just don't know how much more I can take

The OGs wouldnt do you no justice either the quality right now for a pair of 89s is ****** they will crumble right on you compaired to the 2012 retro

sold my mars last week for $100 so that money will go towards getting a pair of these. military discount + $30 in footaction rewards+$100 from the mars = very little money from my end to pay for these.:smokin

Seen these and tried em on today, fit just like the WC IV's. Copping these and chunkin' the deuce to JB until Black Friday, unless some surprises pop up.

even if there gr still gonna be a ***** to get in nyc. it seems like people enjoy lining up. ill just try online.

Sounds like a consensus: A guy i went to college with is a regional manager for a certain retailer most of us buy from, and he told me these were produced in Military IV numbers. Looks like everyone will be able to copp, plus you can expect a restock the following week, if not again after that. #BadNewsForResellers... their dreams of making a whole $100 off a pair of shoes is shattered. Poor lil fellas

Thank God! Now I can scoop from Eastbay for $160 shipped.

I was able to get the military IVs late in the afternoon on the Saturday they came out. I really want these. Love the IV's but just now getting back into buying Js. Ill be online as soon as they release. Hope it really is an easy buy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom