Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

last time I stopped in Indianapolis at Burger Study. It was fire. This time I’m thinking Chicago deep dish pizza or some Italian beef spot in the Chi.
For deep dish I favor Lou Malnatis 100% over everyone, but Uno's is good too. For italian beef it's Al's Beef all the way for me.:tongue:

You can find all 3 downtown not too far from footaction. If u go to Lou Malnatis make sure you order ur deep dish with buttercrust & their deep fried calamari is good aswell.

Yeah we hit Malnati's, was really good. If you go to a Cubs game go to Uncommon Ground in Lakeview (5 minute walk), now it's going to sounds crazy but the meatloaf was unreal (been on the menu for 25 years).

Acid Wash

Air-Jordan-4-Acid-Wash-Denim-.png

Not even Levi's... bit I think it looks better than most of em. Hopefully will be more available than the Levi's joints.

SM is gonna have the jackets but they have no instructions on how they will sell them yet from Corp.

We're you able to enter for more than one item?

No, just one entry. Automatically entered for the jacket also. The background on the ipads was black denim so I assumed it was for the black pair.

how was their system? and which location?

They had these kiosks set up where you enter your information. Similar to an online raffle form. I was at the Soho location in NY.

I Don't Think I'll Ever Understand This :lol:

kbdi61.jpg

Understand it now? I'm a shoe collector. I collect Jordan 1's, 4's, 10's, and 11 lows. NO MATTER IF I LIKE THE SHOE OR NOT, IF IT RELEASES TO THE PUBLIC IN A MEN'S SIZE 12, I'LL BUY IT. I don't wear these shoes anyway so it doesn't matter if I like them or not. I just enjoy hunting and collecting shoes and having every colorway of my favorite models...

kbdi61.jpg

Understand it now? I'm a shoe collector. I collect Jordan 1's, 4's, 10's, and 11 lows. NO MATTER IF I LIKE THE SHOE OR NOT, IF IT RELEASES TO THE PUBLIC IN A MEN'S SIZE 12, I'LL BUY IT. I don't wear these shoes anyway so it doesn't matter if I like them or not. I just enjoy hunting and collecting shoes and having every colorway of my favorite models...

Do you have a display somewhere in the house for your favorites?

kbdi61.jpg

Oooh. I see that lightning....

kbdi61.jpg

I guess some people don't understand. When I first found out about NT this was very common.. you literally had a bunch of collectors and a bunch of sneaker heads. All of those pairs people always had for sale that were brand new usually came from collectors. Sneakerheads back when used to actually wear almost every shoe they owned. People can misuse/misunderstand the term collecting because its changed with the culture.

Back
Top Bottom