Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

kbdi61.jpg

Understand it now? I'm a shoe collector. I collect Jordan 1's, 4's, 10's, and 11 lows. NO MATTER IF I LIKE THE SHOE OR NOT, IF IT RELEASES TO THE PUBLIC IN A MEN'S SIZE 12, I'LL BUY IT. I don't wear these shoes anyway so it doesn't matter if I like them or not. I just enjoy hunting and collecting shoes and having every colorway of my favorite models...

Awesome! 4s are my favorite also. If you have multiple pairs, are you using them to trade? Why not wear some and enjoy them!

Last edited:
kbdi61.jpg

Understand it now? I'm a shoe collector. I collect Jordan 1's, 4's, 10's, and 11 lows. NO MATTER IF I LIKE THE SHOE OR NOT, IF IT RELEASES TO THE PUBLIC IN A MEN'S SIZE 12, I'LL BUY IT. I don't wear these shoes anyway so it doesn't matter if I like them or not. I just enjoy hunting and collecting shoes and having every colorway of my favorite models...

Baller.

kbdi61.jpg

Where is that cactus f&f at tho...

this is me with the 12s

kbdi61.jpg

but i wear all mine, i have not one ds pair of 12s, and there's no such thing as an unliked or ugly 12, if a model is what you've fallen in love with then there is no bad just imho

kbdi61.jpg

Clean!! I remember those days checking out people collection in NT.

But not sure, you are missing the white/green 4s?

Also, then what do you wear?

kbdi61.jpg

I really wish they'd retro the Mist 4 and lightening 4. I just want a chance at them. DO you have Black KAWS?

kbdi61.jpg

:lol:

I Think You Forget You’re Talking To A “Collector” As Well Homie...
FA15B0DC-952A-41E0-8B95-819B063D5972.jpeg

I Get The Collectors Mentallity Of Enjoying The Thrill Of The Hunt/Adding Something Long Sought After To The Pile.... But Copping **** I Openly Admit I Think Is Wack/Ugly/Weak Etc. Just To Have It Is Something I Can’t.

To Each His Own I Suppose But You Can Miss Me With The “I’m A Collector, You Must Not Understand” Noise :rolleyes

:wow: at first I thought I seen Carhartt Ems

I was like Dog :smh:

:lol:

I Think You Forget You’re Talking To A “Collector” As Well Homie...
FA15B0DC-952A-41E0-8B95-819B063D5972.jpeg

I Get The Collectors Mentallity Of Enjoying The Thrill Of The Hunt/Adding Something Long Sought After To The Pile.... But Copping **** I Openly Admit I Think Is Wack/Ugly/Weak Etc. Just To Have It Is Something I Can’t.

To Each His Own I Suppose But You Can Miss Me With The “I’m A Collector, You Must Not Understand” Noise :rolleyes

Glad to see true collectors. I just recently off loaded my stuff to storage as I'm getting ready to flip my home. The next house will definitely have a dedicated shoe room.

Back
Top Bottom