Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

No levis on my app/desktop at all, maybe update tomorrow cause there is no release showing up after today's drop

I aint got pull on this drop .
So I flipped a ds pair Cdp 13s locally for $300 .
Came out +$145, after subtracting original purchase price of the cdp13s.

So my plans to take the 300 from them cdps & only come out of pockets 50 to scoop these Black levi 4s off the X.

giphy (1).gif

I aint got pull on this drop .
So I flipped a ds pair Cdp 13s locally for $300 .
Came out +$145, after subtracting original purchase price of the cdp13s.

So my plans to take the 300 from them cdps & only come out of pockets 50 to scoop these Black levi 4s off the X.

giphy (1).gif

Smart move if you wanted the Levi’s 4s
by next month that cop 13s is pretty much going to be worthless

Good thing I sold that same 10/13 cop set last year for $450.00

Yep entered I believe right when they came up on Sunday
Checked in also right after
Didn’t change size or anything
I wrote down notes from you’re posts
I don’t have pacmagic, but when you give advice at state st I listen :wink:
Can pretty much guarantee you havent missed since, if you were always on it.

Im thankful for resellers, cause they gotta change sizes and **** alot, lol. I have a secret about accounts too.........But im keeping that one close to the chest until i see a few more people mention it, hahaha.

Yeah I always try to enter right when it opens
And also try to check in ASAP
I’ve hit on the past 3 state st exclusives
Tinker 3’s(original release)
H2H numbered 1’s
Unc off white 1’s
I’m feeling confident I’ll hit on these also
Let’s see if my luck continues

I live about 1 1/2 hours south of Indianapolis but went ahead and got 10 minute headstarts for footaction in Chicago despite the fact that it would be difficult for me to drive 4 1/2 hours there and 4 1/2 back.

I don’t know anyone on this site personally but are there any stand up guys out there around Chicago who would make a deal of some sort if I hit on 1 or both pairs? You can change names right? If so I’m curious what someone would want to pick up 1 or both of these if I am lucky enough to hit on them.

Throw me some potential deals where you where you send me at lest one pair (I know I’m unlikely to hit on either pair but you never know)

I live about 1 1/2 hours south of Indianapolis but went ahead and got 10 minute headstarts for footaction in Chicago despite the fact that it would be difficult for me to drive 4 1/2 hours there and 4 1/2 back.

I don’t know anyone on this site personally but are there any stand up guys out there around Chicago who would make a deal of some sort if I hit on 1 or both pairs? You can change names right? If so I’m curious what someone would want to pick up 1 or both of these if I am lucky enough to hit on them.

Throw me some potential deals where you where you send me at lest one pair (I know I’m unlikely to hit on either pair but you never know)
4 1/2 hour drive is nothing if I lived that close I’d do it in a heartbeat...if I won of course :smile:

Sounds like Louisville or Clarksville. I’m going to make that drive hopefully I hit on both so it’s really worth it.

Sounds like Louisville or Clarksville. I’m going to make that drive hopefully I hit on both so it’s really worth it.
It’s north of Clarksville in a town called Mitchell, about 40 minutes south of Bloomington

If I was single, I’d go but I don’t think my wife will be down for 9 hours total in a car for a pair (or two) of shoes. I haven’t directly asked her but in my asking leading questions, I think I should do like Hank and tread lightly

It’s north of Clarksville in a town called Mitchell, about 40 minutes south of Bloomington

If I was single, I’d go but I don’t think my wife will be down for 9 hours total in a car for a pair (or two) of shoes. I haven’t directly asked her but in my asking leading questions, I think I should do like Hank and tread lightly
Gotta finesse her, my girl thinks it’s a spontaneous family trip. Got it all planned out thanks to some food recommendations earlier in this thread :nthat:

Gotta finesse her, my girl thinks it’s a spontaneous family trip. Got it all planned out thanks to some food recommendations earlier in this thread :nthat:
I’ll try but my wife knows me pretty well and when I just happen to want to stop in footaction first thing before 3 pm, she will know what’s up. This probably wouldn’t be too bad if she wasn’t already getting irritated with my shoe collection. We can afford it but she just doesn’t understand. She’s cool until 4 pairs of shoes show up in a 2 week span. The rule is supposed to be one a month unless I sell a pair but I haven’t been good at sticking to that when a lot of heat drops. It got a little icy around all star weekend

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom