Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

giphy.gif

Do you have a display somewhere in the house for your favorites?
^Nah, I don't. I thought about it, haven't gotten around to doing it though.

I guess some people don't understand. When I first found out about NT this was very common.. you literally had a bunch of collectors and a bunch of sneaker heads. All of those pairs people always had for sale that were brand new usually came from collectors. Sneakerheads back when used to actually wear almost every shoe they owned. People can misuse/misunderstand the term collecting because its changed with the culture.
^BINGO! I been on NT for 17 years. When I first joined, doubling up on shoes and keeping shoes DS was normal. As more collectors faded out and the hobby became home to sneaker heads and hypebeasts, the knowledge of collecting is slowly phasing out. There's a few OG's who understand why and how I collect, and then there's these post-2011 Concord sneaker heads/hypebeasts who think I'm an idiot lol.

SHOUTS OUT TO DEPENDABLE JAY AND PAT.
^I learned to collect from Dependable Jay lol.

Awesome! 4s are my favorite also. If you have multiple pairs, are you using them to trade? Why not wear some and enjoy them!
^Thanks! And nah, I'm keeping all the multiple pairs lol. Nothing's for sell/trade lol.

Yeah I figured he had them.. I was just talking **** :lol: .. I assumed that IG pic wasn't up to date.
^IG pic is from 10 months ago. I've gotten every single pair of 4's that's released since then.
2vwd81s.png

:lol:

I Think You Forget You’re Talking To A “Collector” As Well Homie...
FA15B0DC-952A-41E0-8B95-819B063D5972.jpeg

I Get The Collectors Mentallity Of Enjoying The Thrill Of The Hunt/Adding Something Long Sought After To The Pile.... But Copping **** I Openly Admit I Think Is Wack/Ugly/Weak Etc. Just To Have It Is Something I Can’t.

To Each His Own I Suppose But You Can Miss Me With The “I’m A Collector, You Must Not Understand” Noise :rolleyes
^I never looked at any of your information to know you're a collector. For that, I apologize. I just assumed you were one of these non-understanding new guys.

As far as why I buy what I don't like, it's simple. As mentioned before, I've been collecting for 17 years. I was here for the glory days of collecting. I've seen this hobby go down the drain big time! I was losing excitement in a hobby that I've been doing for literally over half of my life. So how do I make it fun again? I know, start hunting down and completing entire sets of my favorite Jordan models. So I may not enjoy a certain colorway per-se, but it fits into a giant puzzle and I like them for that reason alone.

Glad to see true collectors. I just recently off loaded my stuff to storage as I'm getting ready to flip my home. The next house will definitely have a dedicated shoe room.

^Nice! It's still a few of us collectors left. And yea, I filled up my shoe room almost completely. Time to buy another house now with more rooms for shoe rooms lol.

i dont know how you guys take these collections pics me i cant bring myself to take so many shoes out of a box to take a picture

plus i been selling alot of my older shoes lately
^Took me forever man. I been wanting to do pics for other models but I can't find the time...

Are these releasing on Levis.com as well or just at the SF and NY stores? And nothing has been mentioned about SNKRS yet?

levi.png

Best custom job on white pair so far

If i knew the process I would do this in a heartbeat

levi.png

Best custom job on white pair so far

If i knew the process I would do this in a heartbeat

Just using fabric dyes it looks like. He kind of shows the process, gets the denim wet, then shows some pics of the colors he's using.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom