Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Yea already filed a claim. This sucks
That sucks! Eventhough you will get ur money back still the inconvenience of getting all through this. Maybe, report him to IG as well to have his account suspended? So, he wouldn't have that platform to scam people again.

Appreciate spreading the word here!

That sucks! Eventhough you will get ur money back still the inconvenience of getting all through this. Maybe, report him to IG as well to have his account suspended? So, he wouldn't have that platform to scam people again.

Appreciate spreading the word here!

Post His Info Here And Let NT Do It’s Thing :nthat:

PP invoice right?

you're good money

Yea invoice. I made him put in the description that they are 100% authentic and brand new and clearly they aren’t either or anything close to a shoe. Then he texted me that night “another L coming soon lol, stay tuned”

Yea invoice. I made him put in the description that they are 100% authentic and brand new and clearly they aren’t either or anything close to a shoe. Then he texted me that night “another L coming soon lol, stay tuned”

wait so on the night of the day u paid, he texted u that? or the night that u filed a claim?

yeah you're fine just chargeback

dont eem have to return the jersey lol

Back
Top Bottom