Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Oh, silly me! First time i got a Stockx account i didn't get any code whatsoever. Been a while might be mistaken though, lol!

How much worth usually is the code? Thinking of getting something soon but wouldn't want to pay shipping and that's the only way i could think of.

Last edited:
Oh, silly me! First time i got a Stockx account i didn't get any code whatsoever. Been a while might be mistaken though, lol!

How much worth usually is the code? Thinking of getting something soon but wouldn't want to pay shipping and that's the only way i could think of.

I believe it used to be $20, but then dropped to $15? Not 100% sure.

HOWEVER, you may have received an e-mail from StockX with a $20 code if you purchase $200+ by February 28th.
The subject line of the e-mail was "A Personal Note From StockX," and was sent on 1/17/18.

I hope the blacks are easier to get in June. Ive pretty much forced myself to move on from these.

Guys, the $13.95 StockX is charging for shipping is just a standard shipping? What courier handles their shipment?

so if the UPS driver that knows SMOT and jacks my $500 yeezy's I just shipped, StockX got UPS Ins to cover it??

Doubt that!
Someone posted before that they got paid out full sale price for a lost package but I got no first hand knowledge of if it was the driver who lost it :lol:

Thank u for chiming in, everyone! Quite helpful infos. So just UPS ground? 3-5 days for ground?

I remember few months back mailed a pair of Js to Cali via USPS 2-day Priority for $16.20 with insurance and tracker. Mailed it Friday early AM and my cousin got it on Monday evening. Sold!

Thank u for chiming in, everyone! Quite helpful infos. So just UPS ground? 3-5 days for ground?

I remember few months back mailed a pair of Js to Cali via USPS 2-day Priority for $16.20 with insurance and tracker. Mailed it Friday early AM and my cousin got it on Monday evening. Sold!
It's UPS 3-Day

so if the UPS driver that knows SMOT and jacks my $500 yeezy's I just shipped, StockX got UPS Ins to cover it??

Doubt that!

StockX has a commercial liability insurance policy, which likely has extensive coverage for 'property in transit' because that is what their business model revolves around--they don't have storefronts. Every UPS shipment has standard coverage up to something like $50 and it would be a logistical nightmare for StockX to individually opt for additional coverage for each shipment based on the value of those particular shoes. Instead, StockX likely files a claim through their commercial liab insurer for the difference between the value of the shoes and the amount that UPS pays out under their standard coverage.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom