Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Come February between the second off white release, black cement 3s, all star shoes including OVO 8s, NRG 3s etc the quantity fact will start becoming more apparent on these and more people will definitely unload pairs for better deals. The black and white pairs will float the prices on these back up when those drop also.

its only been a couple days since release... I can see these coming down to $400 in the future

but if you're trying to cop now, you're at the mercy of the market and the reseller
. Nah. There aren’t enough of them to go down that low. There were definitely more kaws 4s and those are starting to rise after going for 6 on the low end. Don’t see nearly as many Levi’s for sale anywhere.

Am I off here with my question. Why in the hell would you intentionally make your shoes look that beat. That pic above is disturbing. Why?
Because there just shoes and they are Levi’s people like different jean styles. In my opinion I bought these with the idea of customizing them because I hate the way these look originally the color of the denim isn’t to my liking.

. Nah. There aren’t enough of them to go down that low. There were definitely more kaws 4s and those are starting to rise after going for 6 on the low end. Don’t see nearly as many Levi’s for sale anywhere.
Definitely more kaws? You’re gonna have to explain that one to me. One online drop that couldn’t have been more than a few thousand vs multiple global stores plus a nikelab drop? Kith got around 200 per store from what I heard from employees (which was true for their OW release allocation as well). Seems like there’s more Levi out there. It’s just hyped at the moment. I don’t think kaws would have dropped at all if those rumors never surfaced.

I’d love to hear the logic beyond “I see more up for sale in the kaws”

When I read the collab they reminded me of the denim 4’s that released for Women a little while back
air-jordan-4-retro-gg-dark-obsidian-metallic-gold-vivid-pink-white.jpg

Interested to see what they cook up this time for Men to say the least
Haha, these are really good

Because there just shoes and they are Levi’s people like different jean styles. In my opinion I bought these with the idea of customizing them because I hate the way these look originally the color of the denim isn’t to my liking.
So you went out of your way to buy something you really didn't like completely? Just to alter them?

I like the distressed version better personally. If I got a pair for retail, I would probably do the same. His money at the end of the day

So you went out of your way to buy something you really didn't like completely? Just to alter them?
Um yeah When did i ever say i don’t like 4s in general? I am into clothing and style most my jeans to my liking... and with these shoes you can customize them to your liking... I can tell your not into styling much so yes I did buy something I didn’t like in order to make it into something I liked
Cute

Um yeah When did i ever say i don’t like 4s in general? I am into clothing and style most my jeans to my liking... and with these shoes you can customize them to your liking... I can tell your not into styling much so yes I did buy something I didn’t like in order to make it into something I liked

Cute
I never said you don't like 4s. I get the jeans thing believe me. I'm old, used to cut my jeans up all the time. But this release is so rare. Just didn't understand why you would buy if all you were gonna want to do is change them up. Jeans from then, Js now. Different situation. Hey man, if you got em, do what you want.

I never said you don't like 4s. I get the jeans thing believe me. I'm old, used to cut my jeans up all the time. But this release is so rare. Just didn't understand why you would buy if all you were gonna want to do is change them up. Jeans from then, Js now. Different situation. Hey man, if you got em, do what you want.
There just shoes imo lol overtime they’ll crumble anyway. The black denim tho I will not distress at all.

This is the one shoe I can't move on from.

All the wagering about resell prices... I wonder if those saying "they'll never go down to $400" are the ones who already paid resell and don't want to catch buyer's remorse!! :lol:

I think they will go down a bit when February releases hit. Good for me! But the problem is... some o' those February releases lookin good, too! AAAARRRRGH!

Back
Top Bottom