Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Cousin won a pair.
He entered twice and hit on a 9 in the moss.

anyone win any of the taupe haze?

Congrats to the locals hitting!!!

**** them raffles, nothing good ever come out from a raffle, be ashamed Union, I rather draw boxes around cats and planes lol

I hope that they don't exclude anyone with an LA zip code out of the online raffle..that would suck

I may be a little biased here but I hope they look at surrounding ZIP Codes first and then do the rest of the country

Union about 50 miles from me (a bout an hour drive)

I hope so, I had a hard week, my little bro tried committing Suicide last week and luckily, he called the Suicide Hotline and then they had him reach out to me. I've been spending time with him and keeping faith. I took him with me on Sunday to get a ticket to keep him occupied. If I hit, that would be awesome but if not, I'm just glad he's alive and that I'm able to help him. NT has been my therapy and a way to keep me entertained throughout all of this

Sending good vibes to your end, hope your bro recovers and that you get to expend a thousand more silly moments with him ! :nthat:

If the online raffle results are gonna take multiple days, (screenshot says from tomorrow to the end of the week) doesn't that indicate higher stock than the in store raffle?
Hopefully they are learning from undftd and trying to weed out bots and multiple/fake entries

I expect good news from a lot of NTers tomorrow for the global release winners. Then EA is supposedly on the 24th. Then the rest after that including SNKRS and all the retailers from the previous release. Need that Desert Moss pair now.

If the online raffle results are gonna take multiple days, (screenshot says from tomorrow to the end of the week) doesn't that indicate higher stock than the in store raffle?

I would like to think so. My invoice started with a 6xxx but I don't know if that's indicative of how many they actually alloted. Doesn't seem like nearly as many in store wins as from the Noirs and Guavas though.

I would like to think so. My invoice started with a 6xxx but I don't know if that's indicative of how many they actually alloted. Doesn't seem like nearly as many in store wins as from the Noirs and Guavas though.
This. I concur.

Union taking their time weeding out the multiple entries and winners from the in store raffle.

153CAB28-9285-4868-BF05-93972A154B40.jpeg

2/2 in store hoping to go 2/2 online tomorrow with my local zip code. LA winning big on this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom