Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Exactly my size. This guy’s got it down to a science.
That 11 is hard to hit too man. Gotta really work for it and enter everywhere you can and hope for a random win. I’ve won on sites like UNDFTD, Bait, Xhibition, AMAMANIERE, ExtraButter, alumniofNY, nohble, rsvp gallery, confirmed, snkrs, Atmos, feature, union, notre, SP, bodega, and end….. I keep losing on other sites like Shiek, SNS, and others but I keep entering every time because eventually you will hit. For example, You might win an UNDFEATED raffle and will not win another from them all year. That’s why you gotta spread your entries someone else might give you a shot.

I got a saying it’s “the one raffle you don’t enter is the one that will pick you” and make sure I enter every one that I can.

my guy, you took my sz 11! :rofl:
Lol. Both my tickets were in the 6,000’s that hit and the invite codes were very random. I got my tickets yesterday at like 10:40 less than 5 minutes in line. It was a fun experience with the wife, last time I went in person for shoes was the Jordan XX3 titanium limited release at Columbia mall waited 8 hours to not get them lol.

903C5119-64AA-4FF0-B081-80F814F5FA67.jpeg

That 11 is hard to hit too man. Gotta really work for it and enter everywhere you can and hope for a random win. I’ve won on sites like UNDFTD, Bait, Xhibition, AMAMANIERE, ExtraButter, alumniofNY, nohble, rsvp gallery, confirmed, snkrs, Atmos, feature, union, notre, SP, bodega, and end….. I keep losing on other sites like Shiek, SNS, and others but I keep entering every time because eventually you will hit. For example, You might win an UNDFEATED raffle and will not win another from them all year. That’s why you gotta spread your entries someone else might give you a shot.

I got a saying it’s “the one raffle you don’t enter is the one that will pick you” and make sure I enter every one that I can.
I think I’m just burnt out of entering raffles and not winning.

Hit on every single raffle that union did for locals except this one. Greed is at an all-time high. If people weren’t looping the lines for multiple pairs they were looping it to sell tickets for 60 bucks and up.
I feel you, my man. I totally understand. This may be the first one I miss as a local too.

Union was too lazy regulating the line
They literally don't care who goes in line. No matter where your from San Diego, San Francisco or orange county they will give you a raffle ticket

Hit on every single raffle that union did for locals except this one. Greed is at an all-time high. If people weren’t looping the lines for multiple pairs they were looping it to sell tickets for 60 bucks and up.
Same here. I live ten blocks away on La Brea and have hit every locals only raffle they've done. Everyone around me in line was looping and telling their friends to loop, as well. I entered for the Moss in 10.5 and thought for sure I'd hit.

Lmao I enter all those same sites and only hit at one of those spots

I've entered those sites, and then some other, man some even I have to use some translation to enter, never hit on anything lol

That man entering with 1000 account ... luck favors the prepared tho

Back
Top Bottom