Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I really disagree why union went back to 4s.
They should have just moved on and made 5s or 6s or even the 7s for their 30th anniversary shoe .
Likely not their decision but rather Nikes

Managed to enter for online and instore raffles. Just need the Haze, hoping between my girl and I one of us hits. She hit local raffle last time where I got lucky online so need that same energy lol

Last edited:
They did the raffle outdoors. It's a little more difficult to do the fulfillment outdoors on the sidewalk.

exactly and for the 1 release they didnt host the release at their store but a warehouse. Lines were deep the entire day but I recall people looping easily :lol:

They honestly should just redo the whole online raffle.. really gone catch a L cause I put dashes for my number. **** stupid

Was there supposed to be a follow up confirmation email or anything after the cc info was entered. I got my text about 20 min after it opened, cc went in and the site said entry confirmed or whatever but I didn’t get anything afterwards

I never closed the internet page though so when I go to it now it just refreshes. Raffle Closed but still able to enter cc info and click on verify submission. Just don’t want to do it again and screw myself out of a chance

Does anyone know if an account was necessary to enter the raffle? I didn’t make one, but entered the raffle, got the text, put in my cc info and got the GOOD LUCK page.

I’m just tryna figure out if it actually went through or not… raffle submissions page says none found, but it had a history of the shirts I’ve ordered off the site even before I made an account.

^Raffle redo would be the right thing to do. Their IG getting blasted by angry ppl with the same entry issues. I seriously wonder if they got hacked. You know Union’s tech team probably some devry or ITT scrubs

i still trust in chris gibbs, but this raffle was a mess. i can see them honestly redoing it since a lot of people didn't get a follow up email. they've always been about fairness.

^Raffle redo would be the right thing to do. Their IG getting blasted by angry ppl with the same entry issues. I seriously wonder if they got hacked. You know Union’s tech team probably some devry or ITT scrubs

that same tech team made sure the last release was one of the fairest, well ran releases in recent sneaker history. aside from the "orange" question, i believe it was reported that chris gibbs worked with a team for over a year to ensure people that manually entered ate. i hope they do right by the people.

Reactions: Ube
I can never take anything you say serious with your pic:lol:

i be mid paragraph and then look up and start laughing. Half the time you’re right and i can’t get through what your trying to say :

Entered the in store raffle. Guy managing the line was saying if you enter both online and in store, that's two entries and you will get cancelled. Just FYI for ya'll.
wtf this has to be some BS man. Both my girl and I did this and didnt realize it would lead to a cancellation.

They did the raffle outdoors. It's a little more difficult to do the fulfillment outdoors on the sidewalk.
If they can plan the whole release they can think of a way to sell to the winners locally. They already got the card info. It'll be contactless and 6 feet apart. I'd imagine most are already vaccinated.
Just get an open lot or warehouse. It'll take one day. Instead they'll be getting shipping boxes, taping them up, print labels/invoices, etc will take a few days. On top of shipping online winners. I guess they like to make things more difficult than it should be.

It’s just let me validate my submission :nerd: (11:48pm PST)

Had me pick the color and size i wanted

Back
Top Bottom