Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

After winning AMMs would be greedy to expect another W.
1624674586804.png

so since i was one of the lucky ones , that was able to get the text ,send credit card info and got the confirmation ...

i mean i should be gettin a pair right?

:frown:

so since i was one of the lucky ones , that was able to get the text ,send credit card info and got the confirmation ...

Can you just settle this once and for all and tell us what this “confirmation” looked like???

Just got my size 12 desert moss in from the in-store raffle :nthat:. I went with 2 other homies and 2/3 of us hit. On Sunday the line looked so crazy. Feels good that I "feel" like Union looked out for LA locals since I just moved here,

Hoping all the real ones come away with a pair, these are really clean.

The best thing from the apparel is the socks IMO and they aren't online though, I need to go by the store tomorrow.. Was hoping they had official Jordan Brand apparel with these. Would've been a great opportunity to get a designer from ACG to curate gear for these.

Just got my size 12 desert moss in from the in-store raffle :nthat:. I went with 2 other homies and 2/3 of us hit. On Sunday the line looked so crazy. Feels good that I "feel" like Union looked out for LA locals since I just moved here,

Hoping all the real ones come away with a pair, these are really clean.

The best thing from the apparel is the socks IMO and they aren't online though, I need to go by the store tomorrow.. Was hoping they had official Jordan Brand apparel with these. Would've been a great opportunity to get a designer from ACG to curate gear for these.

what do the socks look like?

Can you just settle this once and for all and tell us what this “confirmation” looked like???

yeah bro screenshot what that confirmation follow up was supposed to look like. I swear I see damn near everyone saying they never got follow up like they were Supposed and someone random will say they did but disappear afterwards

just curious to what it looks like because I feel like my entry didn’t make it in at all cuz of that

what do the socks look like?

Back
Top Bottom