Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I had a feeling FNL oversold on RD .. too many ppl came in claiming victory, multiple pairs at that, when they didn't have that many pairs online to begin with.

walked into fnl at 2:30 & got my sz :lol:

I said ONLINE :lol:

i know what you said :lol:

You on knock off tho, I peeped how secretly slid them DB 5s out the backdoor into your collection. When I come to the Chi, I'm pourin all types of Lawry's on them joints :lol:

Backpack shipping confirmation
nthat.gif
nice

I had a feeling FNL oversold on RD .. too many ppl came in claiming victory, multiple pairs at that, when they didn't have that many pairs online to begin with.

walked into fnl at 2:30 & got my sz :lol:

I said ONLINE :lol:

i know what you said :lol:

You on knock off tho, I peeped how secretly slid them DB 5s out the backdoor into your collection. When I come to the Chi, I'm pourin all types of Lawry's on them joints :lol:

i dont kno what ur talking bout bro ... but saturday was a guud day

I asked the manager at my local Nike store if the 3lab5 release had a lot of people camping and he told me that the Canadian release was pushed back until November.  Maybe this is their new strategy for cancelled orders?  Purely speculation on my part, but if this is the case I hope people keep using them bots if it results in the shoes being sent north.

I Don't know if it's been mentioned but after checking out my pair I noticed the whole inside isn't leather like the flip 3's and both of my shoes has yellowing on the sides

fnl order cancelled here too.  oh well, not mad
I would be mad if my order got cancelled and I used a winners circle coupon. Now you have to call/email FNL to have them send you out another one which takes a month or so...

So far my guesses based off the box paper...

LAB ELEMENTS LIST

4 K=
3 EL= Elephant Print
11 Cf= Carbon Fiber?
13 Sm=
5 Re= Reflective, 3M?
2 L=
11 Pl= Patent Leather
15 W= Woven
20 Ls=
4 S=
2 It=

Feel free to fill in if you figure it out...
2L and 2 It are probably luxury and Italian made. The L could be leather as well.

I was thinking the same for 2.

4S- suede? or speckle(i.e. white/cement)?

Last edited:
I asked the manager at my local Nike store if the 3lab5 release had a lot of people camping and he told me that the Canadian release was pushed back until November.  Maybe this is their new strategy for cancelled orders?  Purely speculation on my part, but if this is the case I hope people keep using them bots if it results in the shoes being sent north.

Nike Canada is having shipping issues getting product to retailers...

JM

Last edited:
MY GUESS FOR THE 2'S IS: L= LIZARD FOR THE LIZARD SKIN FOUND ON THE JORDAN II...

AND...

I'M ASSUMING THAT FOR THE 20'S THE Ls= LASER FOR THE LASER ETCHING FOUND ON THE JORDAN XX. JUST MY THOUGHTS... WHAT DO U FELLAS THINK? HOLLA...

CED B.

MY GUESS FOR THE 2'S IS: L= LIZARD FOR THE LIZARD SKIN FOUND ON THE JORDAN II...

AND...

I'M ASSUMING THAT FOR THE 20'S THE Ls= LASER FOR THE LASER ETCHING FOUND ON THE JORDAN XX. JUST MY THOUGHTS... WHAT DO U FELLAS THINK? HOLLA...

CED B.

I think your bored and have nothing better to do with your time.

I think your bored and have nothing better to do with your time.

OBVIOUSLY, YOU MUST BE AS "BORED" AS I AM TO TAKE THE TIME TO RESPOND TO MY POST,RIGHT?
BUT... I'LL TELL U WHAT... I'LL GO AHEAD AND GIVE U TWO POINTS FOR YOUR ATTEMPT AT TRYIN' TO BE FUNNY,OK?

BY THE WAY, DON'T EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM OF BECOMING A COMEDIAN... YOU'LL GET THERE SOMEDAY,CHAMP. I BELIEVE IN YOU.

NOW, BACK TO THE KICKS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom