Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

These > 3lab5's
Wher is the thread for those?

White varsity reds and resellers have always been there. It's jb manipulating the hype machine.

reselles may have always been there, but now a days 50-75% of the people who actually buy the shoes are only buying them to resell, because its an easy flip.. 5 years ago, you couldnt buy a pair of white varsity reds and flip them, because I could go to the store and buy them.  But now resellers make up a larger portion of people buying the shoes.. making it harder for the normal consumer to purchase.. you can call it hype or whatever you want...  but if people stopped paying reseller prices after a few big releases resellers get burned on they will  quit and things will normalize.. 

Not gonna go there with you especially when your percentages are so well manufactured.

At the end of the day, quantity kills resell value a large percentage of the time. Look at how the toro 4s resell vs these vs the fear pack.

Put enough pairs out there, which they did with both the white and black varsity red vis and you kill reseller totals and the resell price. History will prove me right 100% of the time.
That's just basic economics right there.

Not anymore it does. **** i remember the days when the longer u had the shoe the more you would get. Nowadays that first week to three weeks is the highest peak you can get for it..,

Hell i cant even get retail for my lebron 3 bday pack lol

Really depends on the style at this point...demand has fluctuated so much over the last 10 years...

In the early 2000s everyone thought that buying up and holding onto Dunk SBs and limited AF1's would be the way to make money...guess they should have went after Laney 5's, White/Silver 5's and Mocha 3's...

In the early 2000s on NT everyone was about Jedi's and Bison's and Linen's...not Laney's and Mocha's...

JM
What the hell are those?

^ sb dunks. How you take the skip2mylou sn which probably 75% nt don't know who he is and not know about the dunk craze that happen at the same time?

Not anymore it does. **** i remember the days when the longer u had the shoe the more you would get. Nowadays that first week to three weeks is the highest peak you can get for it..,

Hell i cant even get retail for my lebron 3 bday pack lol

Really depends on the style at this point...demand has fluctuated so much over the last 10 years...

In the early 2000s everyone thought that buying up and holding onto Dunk SBs and limited AF1's would be the way to make money...guess they should have went after Laney 5's, White/Silver 5's and Mocha 3's...

In the early 2000s on NT everyone was about Jedi's and Bison's and Linen's...not Laney's and Mocha's...

JM
What the hell are those?

C'mon Skip you been on NT since the early 2000s, you know what SBs are, right? :lol:

How can we believe you?
How that work out for the people expecting 300 each in Harlem, Houston and LA???

JM

JM is one of the few left original members before all this stupidness for buying sneakers started

He's one of the few inside men left on here and he works for champs sports and no he's not a sales associate trying to peddle socks and shoe cleaners

So whatever he's talking about I would bet on it being true if it has to do with store quantity or anything else going on at champs
I was asking how that guy knew the numbers. JM said those numbers were laughable.

I've been on here since April 2001 so I know JM is the truth.

Last edited:
Sounds like FNL online oversold by ALOT. More cancelled orders than fulfilled ones. Smh at them for that mess

Got lucky and won the local HOH lottery for a pair plus I've got 2 more coming from NDC :smile:

Your nuts fam. PERIOD
Htf can you say quality aside :rofl:

All you people complain about is quality but now it's not a factor just to try & get your point across lol

The quality is fine. If they want to give quality to a shoe it should be to the og colors and not limited ones just to sway a buyer " but the quality is on point" to say this . There was a "but" in that quote for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom