Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I had a pair in my cart on FNL, went to check out and submitted payment. Got the 30 second window again and pair was out of cart by the time it let me back in

letting go of a 10.5 on NDC

i actually wanted fnl cuz i got an expiring $20 wc & maybe free ship.. so i can sell it for around retail... i just wanna cash out my $20 wc reward
laugh.gif

whats up with FNL's checkout error? i tried 2 different cc's and kept getting the same error... eventually got the item robbed from me

got 11.5 in my cart on ndc im about to let go.. got thru on another site while i was waitin in line, and after 20 min of being in line it got thru

Splash page at submit order page... Come back and I'm cart jacked after it won't accept my payment. This why I haven't tried FNL on a Saturday since the 88 3s.

these shoes are expensive

250 for some jays
mean.gif

im having mixed feelings i feel like diddy boppin knowing i was able to easily cop this release and seeing how fast it sold out

but at the same time i didnt even want these i hope i can use these as trade bait and get 1 of the past 100+ releases i always strike out on

Back
Top Bottom