Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Did sneakerbarber have custom fees. Those look like the real deal to me. Moght have a new spot to buy from lol

ended up being like $202 shipped. no customs fee's (yet?)
yeah i believe they are legit.

You won't get hit homie. In my experience, you're generally safe from paying customs/duties. Idk about in the States, but in Canada courier services like Fedex and UPS are the kiss of death (regardless of value).

roll.gif

I've been looking around for the grape shirt from 2006 that had the fighter plane on it that the shoe was based on. Anyone have any idea where or if I could still find one?

I've been looking around for the grape shirt from 2006 that had the fighter plane on it that the shoe was based on. Anyone have any idea where or if I could still find one?

Is it a white t-shirt, with a grey fighter plane (With the blue and purple lines from the shoes) in the middle and the Grape V's right under it?

That's the one. I'll check it out, thanks. Any idea what a decent price on these would be?

Jordan shirts tend to range from $20-$30, but given the fact that this shirt's from '06, and any you find are probably going to be never worn and such, probably $40-$50. That's a little pricey for my tastes for just a T-Shirt (I'd throw that towards a dress shirt of a polo) but then it also depends on how badly you personally want the shirt as well.

Yea, I hear you. $50 is a bit steep for a t-shirt. Sometimes they market Jordan stuff as if it's some luxury brand, which is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom