Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Old thread got out of hand and locked. 

Lets use this to post legit info, restocks, pics, etc. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Finishline.com have a far on gs sizes
Joints sold out quick after kicksdeal tweeted. I got two pairs. My cousin struck out online...so she will be happy i got them for her. Glad finishline finally is accepting my payment methods.

They'll be back

I wonder if they'll restock today or tomorrow, or wait until the 25th with everything else

Just missed the re-stock on finishline for GS. I don't even want these damn shoes, just looking for a 6.5 in kids. Anybody have any info on GS sizes?

For people that have bought GS sizes on any of the Jordan V do they also run 1/2 size big like in adults?

Anyone order from NBAStore.com and have them ship yet? my order still has "awaiting inventory" under status.
mean.gif

Last edited:
on that note I just received my euro pair and couldnt be happier. waiting on a restock to double up.

From experiences I heard from others, yes.
Thank you.

Just ordered a sz. 7 from the FNL restock. Going to try my luck as I'm normally a sz 8 in mens but have worn sz 7.5 before in other nike shoes with thin socks and they fit, snug. So hopefully a sz 7 GS is more like a sz 7.5 if not I am just returning them back.

It sucks for me that these are technically a 1/2 bigger, because the last time I bought the fire red V in my normal size and they were too big. Got lucky on a NDC restock and got a 7.5... 7.5 are hard to grab online, they go quick or stores don't even sell them, it's usually size 8 and up... sz 7.5 is in limbo sometimes.. lol...

For small footers out there do you have any tips on acquiring sz. 7.5?? Every online stores I buy from I rarely see them stocked and makes me think that they never made them on 7.5, but then I go to ebay and people are selling 7.5 sizes... wtf?

Last edited:
Thank you.

Just ordered a sz. 7 from the FNL restock. Going to try my luck as I'm normally a sz 8 in mens but have worn sz 7.5 before in other nike shoes with thin socks and they fit, snug. So hopefully a sz 7 GS is more like a sz 7.5 if not I am just returning them back.

It sucks for me that these are technically a 1/2 bigger, because the last time I bought the fire red V in my normal size and they were too big. Got lucky on a NDC restock and got a 7.5... 7.5 are hard to grab online, they go quick or stores don't even sell them, it's usually size 8 and up... sz 7.5 is in limbo sometimes.. lol...

For small footers out there do you have any tips on acquiring sz. 7.5?? Every online stores I buy from I rarely see them stocked and makes me think that they never made them on 7.5, but then I go to ebay and people are selling 7.5 sizes... wtf?

I usually go with 7.5, but I heard this run rather large, so I'm on the lookout for a GS7.

Is there any visual difference between the mens version and the GS version? Any help would be appreciated.

^^^ you can probably open eBay in 2 separate windows and find both sizes and compare.

I usually go with 7.5, but I heard this run rather large, so I'm on the lookout for a GS7.

Is there any visual difference between the mens version and the GS version? Any help would be appreciated.
Is 7.5 your size? If so, how do you buy JORDANS?? lol

I've seen some videos of the GS sizes on youtube right now and I can't tell any differences between them. If my sz 7 dont fit let me know if you want me to send you a PM, I would rather give them to a NT member than returning them.

It was a matter of time before the 1st thread got locked.....

That thing was a mess..... :smh:

& the 1st thread was locked because of that shelflife pic of "MJ" right?

Last edited:

yes there's a big diff between GS and Men's sizes.   If you are a Men's size 7.5 and want to save a couple of bucks and get a size 7 GS size,  it's not worth it.   you can tell a GS size from a Men's (or at least I can) .    With the V's the bubble part around the ankle support (buldge) is slightly smaller on the GS version and not as puffy / cushioned as the Men's.   The GS version just looks cheaper to me.   and some are missing parts of the shoe (Example:  the IV's.   the GS version is missing that midsole part which the Men's version has).   Just a quick difference off the top of my head I could think of.  

Back
Top Bottom