Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's shocking you saw him out there since he's now in Buffalo. He wasn't happy playing for the Texans, plus he took big bucks from the Bills. I guess he must have still kept his house out there.

Probably the weather and lack of state tax

Pretty sure these are mass produced... Copping on Ndc for retail then hopefully they sit in store till Monday so I can pickup for under retail... 8s sat, fire red 5s sat.. Why not these?? Wishful thinking I suppose

Pretty sure these are mass produced... Copping on Ndc for retail then hopefully they sit in store till Monday so I can pickup for under retail... 8s sat, fire red 5s sat.. Why not these?? Wishful thinking I suppose
Hype. And that brings in resale value.

is it possible to walk into a FootLocker etc on release day and cop without having done tickets?

Depends on your footlocker

But instead of walking in to, you will most likely have to wait with a bunch of other people for them to open.

I'm counting on the fact that most of these ypungin's will be in school and unable to answer their phones while in class so ill get a call today. I'm sure you little bastards have a plan for that though.

Where did the fire red 5s sit?

This release is gonna be crazy literally...Majority of the stores that never do the ticket system have done so this release...I slept on their doing this thinking they are going to continue the fcfs...missed out on all the tickets...

I'm counting on the fact that most of these ypungin's will be in school and unable to answer their phones while in class so ill get a call today. I'm sure you little bastards have a plan for that though.
Wait! if you dont pick up your phone, you lose your pair? I doubt it

For the raffle tickets you must answer when they call you or they move onto the next one. Gonna be some salty *** peewee's up in here today with missed calls LoL

For the raffle tickets you must answer when they call you or they move onto the next one. Gonna be some salty *** peewee's up in here today with missed calls LoL
lol if i was in school and my phone rang knowing it was champs i would walk out of class and answer that ****, let them take away my phone for a day, no big deal.... JS

It depends on the store. Some will leave you a voice mail. Some of you should have asked these questions when picking up tickets. :smh:

For sure. I have my phone on low sound in the office and will step out when it rings(hopefully it rings). My girl and her cousin have " guaranteed tickets", but guaranteed at least to purchase a pair. They better pick up the damn phone, lol.

bit the bullet and paid for these today, get them tomorrow probably. i managed to get a half size smaller than my fire red 5s so hopefully that wont make them crease so bad.

Local Champs gave out tickets for 84 pairs this morning, received 106 in original shipment.

I got four tickets. I'm set. Waited 3.5 hours btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom